1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SilentWhisper

Jul 29, 2009

1. Hi!

now that ive had a couple of transactions, id like to know what you thought of me!

I hope to gain some -positive- feedback here! :aheartbea

2. Brilliant feedback!
      Sold a WS migidoll Ryu head to Silent Whisper.
      Good communication and exceptional at understanding and explaining situations!
      Definitely gained a friend from this experience and wouldn't ask for a better person to sell to!

3. Hello,

SilentWhisper bought a doll head from me and paid in a very timely manner with great communication. I cannot ask for a better buyer! :D Very polite and sweet person. Thank you for a wonderful transaction!! :D! <3

4. SilentWhisper bought a B&G type 2 body from me. The transaction was quick and they allerted me as soon as the body arrived! Everything went smoothly and I would gladly do a transaction with them again!

5. I bought a 60cm minimee boy body off SilentWhisper, and she was fantastic to deal with. Her communication was fast and friendly, and she was really accommodating regarding my shipping requests. She shipped when she said she would, kept in contact with me throughout the sale process, and the body came wrapped up and packaged better than any other doll I've purchased. I would DEFINITELY do business with her again!!

6. Great buyer. Very prompt payment and easy to communicate with. Thank you. ^^

7. SilentWhisper commissioned 2 shirts from me and did a trade for them. I LOOOOVE the mask I got and so does my boy!
      She is an awesome person and is always nice. I hope to do more business with her in the future!

Thanks ^_~v

8. i sold a chrom firelord head to silentwhisper, & i couldn't ask for a better transaction. it was on layaway, & she paid when she said she would, & was definitely fun to talk to in the process. =D thank you so much for being a wonderful buyer! i'm glad you like him! x3

9. Painted a doll for SilentWhisper and she was very wonderful to work with. She communicated clearly and was very friendly and easy to cooperate with. Doll was packed extremely well, and she paid right away. Thank you!

10. SilentWhisper sold a WS Migidoll Ryu head to me. She shipped him almost immediately after I paid. He was shipped super-duperly-safely in lots of bubble wrap. ^_^ Great transaction!!
      She's also lots of fun to chat with! XD

11. SilenWhisper bought a Super Gem M NS body off of me. She was very nice and patient in me shipping the body out to her, and paid very quickly. Overall a great transaction and I would recommend :) Thank you !

12. SilentWhisper purchased a dollga wig from me, I couldn't have asked for a better transaction. Thank you and I'm happy the wig is perfect for your doll!

13. SilentWhisper bought a blank Lusis faceplate from me. It was a great transaction - paid when she said she would and good communication all the way through. Highly recommended buyer!

Thanks

Alicex

14. Great seller. I bought a Soom Ai tail from her and she stayed in contact until I received the item.

15. I bought a Ai Deer Head and arrived as describe
      thanks

16. I bought a pair of Ai antlers from SilentWhisper. Really good communication. I was worried about the late shipping of my antlers , but she always replied all my messages and put me up on whats going on.
      Antlers arrive safely and well packaged. A really good transaction.
      Thanks^^

17. I bought a pair of Ai-hooves from SilentWhisper. There were some delays in shipping out them, but I since the communication was good through it all I wasn't worried. The packaging was good and I also got a little extra for the delay. Thanks for a pleasant transaction! :)

18. I sold SilentWhisper my Volks Rose on an oldskin SD10 body. Excellent communication, paid the balance when she decided she wanted overnight shipment.
      Would certainly do business with her again

Thanks

19. I bought/partial traded with SilentWhisper for my lovely Unoa/MNF hybrid and she's as gorgeous as described. SilentWhisper was helpful, polite and friendly..Very happy to do business with =D

20. I put a long layaway/partial trade for a Chrom with SilentWhisper and she is totally awesome to work with and keeps up amazing communication!

I'd love to work with her again!