1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Silivrenel

Mar 25, 2010

1. Flakey Feedback:

I put my Soom Monthly Amber for auction almost two weeks ago. Silivrenel won the auction with a bid of $900 she told me she would pay me in two days; I told her that was fine and promptly waited. Two days passed and I received no response then Tuesday came and she told me she would pay me in another two days. Instead of a PayPal notification I got a response from her saying this:

"hello!
      i'm so sorry, but I have to cancel the purchase. I'm just a reseller between you and my friend and she had no more opportunities to buy Amber, because of financials problems(( I'm sorry that it happened and made you wait"

I am very disappointed with how this transaction turned out. I needed a quick sale and had two other people interested in her. :( Silivrenel kept me waiting for a response for a week and a half with very vague communication and then cancelled the transaction. I would practice caution when selling to her.

2. It's not my fault. I'm just an agent and responsible for delays and non-payment of money lies in person with whom I worked. Therefore, this feedback is not quite true

3. Silivrenel this feedback is entirely true; you lead me on for a week and a half on a very important sale. Your employer/friend should have come online and bought the doll themselves and since they did not I can only hold you responsible for their actions. You initiated the transaction with me and therefore you will take the responsibility for their flaking. Since I was not even told you were an "agent" through prior pm’s I assumed you were the buyer. I’ll say it again; I would practice caution when selling to Silivrenel.

4. I have a deal with Silivrenel few days ago, and everything was great and perfectly smooth. I bought a SuperGem ws body from Silivrenel and since I have some hesitate, Silivrenel offer me a high class deal support. Thank you, Silivrenel!

5. I sold an Idealian Photon to Silvernel on a five-month Layaway. She paid him off ahead of time, and let me know when he arrived.

6. POSITIVE

I purchased a pair of Spiritdoll bone wings from Silivrenel
      My package arrived quickly and in good condition. Thank you.

7. I bought a Dollfie Dream from Silivrenel. The only part of it that didn't go smoothly was the fact that, since I insisted on using Paypal, Silivrenel was not aware that fees would be taken out, and there was a misunderstanding about who was responsible for the fees. But we worked it out, and they shipped the doll. Beyond that, Silivrenel was a friendly and attentive seller and checked in with me a bunch of times during the wait (post from Russia to the US takes a while, totally not Silivrenel's fault!) to make sure I got the doll. They even threw in a bunch of extras that weren't listed in the sales post, so I couldn't be happier with the end result!

8. I bought a Soom Mecha Angel Sabik from Silivrenel. :)
      The communication was fast and kind. I got extra pictures from the doll before I deceided the actually buy the doll.
      The doll was quickly shipped and very well packed. I even got gifts! He also PMd me when he saw I received the package.
      Thank you so much! i am very happy with the Soom Sabik. :love

9. I bought a Crobidoll Haz from Silivrenel and it was a positive all round transaction. The doll was well packaged and arrived in great condition, communication was prompt and informative. I would buy from Silivrenel again in the future.

:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup

10. I purchased a Ringdoll Andy from Silivrenel and the transaction was amazing, even though we had the craziest of times with quarantine shipping. They shipped promptly and were super helpful with navigating the Russian Postal Service when wait times looked to be a lot longer than we expected. Due to their care in packaging, three months in transit and on a ship did not damage the doll, thank goodness! Would definitely work with again. :D