1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SillLadyFae

May 9, 2008

1. Hi~
      I started making purchases through the marketplace, so I think it is a good idea to start a feedback thread. Thank you to all those that worked with me!

~SillLadyFae

2. She took over a layaway I was in and it couldn't have worked out better. Payment was sent quickly and very friendly PMs. Reccommended :)

3. I recently sold a pair of MSD boots to SillLadyFae and she was wonderful to deal with! :)

Quick PMs and payment and she let me know when the boots arrived - perfect!

Thanks! :)

4. SillLadyFae bought a pair of MNF pants from us. She paid quickly and was a pleasure to deal with. A++++ transaction. Thanks so much!!

5. i sold wigs a while back and she was very patient with me and communication was great!

6. Bought a MNF DES head from her! Communication was great, she shipped it off promptly, and she even included an adorable little necklace! I couldn't be more pleased ^_^

~Ari

7. SillLadyFae sold me her Juri 06. Up front, honest and a great deal to boot! Wonderful person. Fast shipping and fully insured. Included a couple of super cute necklaces too.:aheartbea

Will definitely buy from again given the chance.

8. I bought a DIM Arno via layaway from SillLadyFae. Excellent communication, SillLadyFae answered all my questions and was fantastic to deal with.

9. I've bought a MNF Shiwoo Vamp-elf from SillLadyFae.
      Excellent communication, and absolutely great to deal with!!!

Thank you so much for a lovely transaction :aheartbea

10. SillLadyFae bought doll outfit from me. Great transcation with prompt payment, thanks!

11. SillyLadyFae bought 2 fleece hats from me - couldn't ask for a better transaction!

12. SillLadyFae participated in my Fairyland split. She was wonderful to deal with and kept good communication.

Thanks for a smooth transaction! :)

13. I bought a V.Lu-Wen head from SillLadyFae.
      It was actually a split, but she wanted to make sure that the order from luts was alright before collecting payment from me.
      A lovely seller who kept me updated throughout.
      The head was packed really well and also came with a free necklace SillLadyFae made!
      Thanks so much!

14. SillLadyFae purchased a head from me. Perfect transaction, great communications and quick pay! Would definitely recommend!

15. I bought a puki faceplate from SillLadyFae. The transaction was fast and friendly! She took extra pictures and even did a hold for me! She let me know as soon as she shipped. She also sent adorable extras along!

Thank you, SillLadyFae! I'll keep an eye on your selling threads. :D

16. One word for this seller, Phenominal!!!!

17. I bought a Puki faceplate from SillLadyFae. She was absolutely wonderful to deal with. She shipped the plate really fast and sent me a tracking number. She also sent some great little extras with it, and checked up afterwards to ensure that the plate arrived safely.

I would highly recommend buying from her.

Thanks for everything SillLadyFae!

18. Wonderful seller, she hold for me her puki Cupid a lot of time. Thank you to be so helplful and patient with me... and thanks for the gifts!
      Recommended!

19. Wonderful...awesome...honest...fabulous seller...and now dear doa pal! She was wonderful with me during the whole transaction! Thank you for everything...THIS DOA MEMBER IS AMAZING...YOU CAN TRUST HER.

Hugs, Madison

20. I recently bought a NS Cupid Winking faceplate w/ default faceup from SillLadyFae