1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Silver Faction

Mar 22, 2008

1. General feedback thread for all items sold under my three collections:
      Spark of Fantasy
      Aristocratic, Indeed
      Punk U

2. I bought a pair of Demon Wings from Silver Faction
      Excellent communication and the wings are gorgeous, couldnt ask for more
      highly recommended ^_^

3. bought two pair of wings from Silver, they are so lovely, and so dang cute! A pleasure to work with!

4. I organised a group order for Silver Factions wings. We were treated royally. Communication was great, manufacture and dispatch was speedy and we even got a group discount! Needless to say, the wings themselves are absolutely sublime. Wonderful stuff!

5. I had her make me two sets of wings for an incoming guy.

They are SO wonderful!! And super well made. She's wonderful to deal with, and is highly recommended.

If I ever get the money back up, I'm ordering another tiny MSD set of wings in red ^_^

6. I did a faceup and a full body blush on a fox for her, she was wonderful to work with and I would definetly do business with her again.

7. Wonderful to work with great communication made me exactly what I asked for!! The wings are awesome!:fangirl:

8. Commissioned a set of Dragon Wings from Silver Faction. They were everything that I wanted and expected. She did a fantastic job at following my request. They were completed quickly, and were shipped timely and safely. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants a quality set of wings! Thanks Again!

9. I commissioned two pairs of demon wings from Silver Faction, Quasit and Imp wings, and they are absolutely fabulous! Im so impressed with her work.

Silver Faction was great to deal with, too; wonderful communication and super quick delivery!

I highly recommend her, and look forward to purchasing from her again in the future.

10. Silver Faction bought a pair of eyes from me,
      very fast payment and communication was great.
      Silver Faction is a great pleasure to deal with!!

11. Silver Faction made a custom pair of wings for me and I could not be happier! :D
      She kept in contact and kept me updated, and she is truely dedicated to getting the little details just right. I know I will be back again!

12. Bought a pair of custom red demon wings. Communication was excellent, shipping fast and the wings themselves were beautifull.

[​IMG]

13. I bought a pair of Quasit wings from Silver Faction. They were made very quickly, and shipped even faster! They are amazing! VERY high quality, well crafted, and EXACTLY what I wanted!! I will definantly be buying from her in the future! Thank you again!

14. I bought a pair of custom black scale wings for my Vesuvia. This is my 2nd pair and just like the first it is perfect.

15. I bought some custom made wings and tail for MSD from Silver Faction - very smooth transaction, nice and immediate contact, fast shipping and the items are great quality. Recommended!

16. I bought a pair of wings from Silver faction. The wings are perfect, and so is her customer service! I would buy from her again in a heartbeat:).

17. i have bought a pair of wings from Silver. The wings where so lovely made, fine quality and the details is amazing.

She made them so quickly, and sent them out fast.

I would buy from her at any time.

18. Bought a pair of custom Back wings and custom Head wings from silverfaction, and OH MY GOSH, they are excellent quality and look VERY nice. Here's a picture of my Lusombra with his wings.

[​IMG]

THANK YOU!!!!

19. I bought a wing...(Yes one) and it is so cool! I mean it's amazing...it was made quickly and super fast shipping i love it!

Here's a photo...
      [​IMG]
      and a back picture...
      [​IMG]

I will so buy from Silverfraction agine!

20. I bought a pair of red demon wings from Silver Faction. She was wonderful to deal with and had the wings made and shipped really quickly. I'll definitely commission her again! :)