1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Silver Identity :D

Sep 14, 2008

1. I bought two pairs of sweet pukifee shoes from Silver Identity, they arrived safe and soundly. Just as they were pictured and described. Absolutely adorable!
      She was very nice to buy from, always very responsive and made sure that I was aware of everything happening on her nd of the transaction. Definately will deal with yer again.

2. very very quick pay!!!

she is very lovely and friendly!so good gril!
      Look forward to cooperation

3. I bought a Jacket from Silver Identity. Everything went perfect, fast shipping, really friendly! :D
      Thanks a lot, most recommended! :)

4. Bought a floor-length white MSD infinity dress from Silver Identity. The package arrived long before what we had estimated and I couldn't be happier! She was friendly and communicative, and I would definitely buy from her again.

Thanks so much! :aheartbea

5. I bought a Dollshe Hound head from Silver Identity. She is very accurate and friendly person*_*
      Head was well-cleaned, well-packaged and very fast shipped!
      The most recommended seller! Thank you so much dear once again!

6. Sorry for that smile, it's definely should be - :) :) :)

7. Silver Identity purchased a lot of shoes for minifee. Great communication, speedy payment. Thanks.

8. Bought a minifee dress from Silver Identity! Transaction was very smooth- prompt and friendly communication, fast shipping, and item arrived in a timely manner- very well packaged! All in all, couldn't be happier! :3 Thank you so much!

9. Silver Identity purchased some msd sized items from me. Our transaction was so smooth, she paid quickly and let me know when the package arrived.

A pleasure to deal with and highly recommended! Thank you!

10. Had another lovely transaction with Silver Identity. Everything went perfect as usual, and would gladly work with her any time. <3

11. I bought a pair of SD shoes from Silver Identity. They came nice & safe & in wonderful condition! Thanks so much!

12. she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you.
      by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

13. I purchased an infinity dress from SilverIdentity. Package arrived safe & sound! And it looks WONDERFUL on my girl. Thank you so much!

14. Silver Identity ordered a hoodie from me a while back but it got lost on its way to her, she was more than understanding and happily accepted my offer to remake her hoodie! The 2nd one made it safely to her! I would not hesitate to deal with Silver, she's wonderful to work with! Thank you!

15. Bought a handmade infinity dress for slim mini from SilverIdentity! Communication and shipping were great, and the product itself is just lovely. Perfect transaction!