1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Silver_Unicorn297

Feb 20, 2008

1. Please leave feedback for Silver here ^^ Thank you very much.

2. Silver_Unicorn297 purchased a pair of eyes from me. It was a very easy transaction that went very quickly and the communication was very friendly too! I wouldn't hesitate to work with Silver_Unicorn297 again, Thank you!

3. I bought a minimee head from Silver_Unicorn297. She was VERY lovely to talk with and shipped out fast. The head was in perfect condition with very secure packaging.

I would definitely buy from again~ <3

4. Silver_Unicorn297 recently purchased a SD wig from me and was completely wonderful to deal with! :)

Pleasant PMs, quick payment - and she let me know when the wig arrived. Perfect!

5. I purchased a pair of eyes from Silver_Unicorn297. Great communication. Extremely fast shipping. Awesome seller. Than you! :D

6. Silver and I arranged a trade and it when off perfectly. She was super nice and communicative and the JPop wintermoon wig she sent me was fantastic -- gorgeous item and condition. :) :) :) I would do business with her again in a heartbeat

7. Silver_Unicorn297 bought a pair of pants from me. She paid quickly and told me when she received the item. It was a pleasant transaction. Thanks (^o^)!

8. She purchased a Puki from me! Also some extra goodies to go with her. :) It was a very pleasant transaction.

9. Silver_Unicorn297 purchased a can of MSC UV-cut from me. She was very patient and kind to talk to, not to mention very prompt with her PMs. She made her payment on time and informed me when the item arrived to her. I am very happy with my transaction with her that I would recommend her to other people on DoA. Thank you so much for a great transaction!!

--- yeast

10. I bought a yellow sd backpack from Silver_Unicorn297 &#9829; She was so fast with shipping and the item is sooo cute ! Thanks ! Positive FB for yaa ^^ &#9829;

11. Silver_Unicorn297 purchased a pair of brown SD boots from me and was a pleasure to deal with. Payment was made with incredible swiftness and communication was kept up amazingly well. This was a wonderful transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again!! :D Highly recommended~

:clover Thank you for your purchase!! :clover

12. I sold a wig to Silver_Unicorn297. She was a delight to work with--very friendly in her communication and she paid quickly as well. I would definitely do business with her again. Thank you so much!

13. I bought a pair of red eyes from Silver_Unicorn297 they were shipped very quickly and arrived perfect.Thank you so much for deciding to sell those eyes to me.I highly recommend this seller.

14. Silver_Unicorn297 and i did a trade she made me a replacement sweater for my caelan (to my specifications which was so cool) and i traded her a dollheart pettiecoat. The sweater arrived super quick and was really nice, my part of the deal took a bit longer since dutch mail was somehow super slow, luckily for me Silver_Unicorn297 kept really patient and in the end all turned out well.

So this really was a great trade with a very patient and friendly person :)
      thank you
      floor

15. Bought some eyes from Silver_Unicorn297 everything went great. Speedy shipping and perfectly packaged! :thumbup

16. I just had a lovely transaction with Silver_Unicorn297, wherein I bought the PERFECT head for a character. I am so excited.

Not only was it a wonderful transaction all by itself, but she also sent an adorable hat as an extra treat! This seller is highly recommended (even without the extra! :) )

17. Silver_Unicorn297 bought doll eyes from me. Great transcation with prompt payment, thanks!

18. I bought a very cute top and arm warmers from Silver_Unicorn297 she was very nice sent a gift as well and always had great communication!

19. Just did a trade with SliverUnicorn297 fast shipping and even sent a cute gift for one of my dolls thanks would trade with anytime

20. Silver_Unicorn297 bought a pair of Volks boots from me-- she is a great buyer and such a sweet girl :) The transaction was fast, smooth and a real pleasure. Thank you!