1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for silverangel902

Dec 13, 2007

1. Hello.

I am new to the DoA marketplace but not to online shopping :kitty2.

My ebay feedback is here: http://myworld.ebay.ca/quietstar09

I buy several things through cosplay.com commissioners and can provide them as references on an individual basis. Just PM me.

I use Paypal and always pay the full amount upfront. It's my personal policy.

Thanks for reading and/or leaving feedback.

2. I bought a Gentle Soo-Ri head from silverangel, and it was a wonderful transaction! Thanks so much!

3. silverangel902 bought a Cream Fer from me. She was an excellent buyer and a dream to deal with!

Thank you very much :fangirl:

4. Silverangel902 bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when the package arrived. A pleasure to do business with!

5. Just completed a wonderful transaction with silverangel902. Excellent communication, paid quickly, and let me know when the outfit arrived. A dream to deal with. Highly recommended.

6. Another Great transaction with Silverangel902 as a buyer. Wonderful to do business with.

7. I ordered F-34 FCS girl for silverangel902 :)

All of her e-mails and PMs were very speedy and nice! We could have very good communication and I enjoyed talking with Silverangel902 so much :aheartbea
      Everything of this transaction was perfect. Silverangel902 is an excellent buyer.

I highly recommend Silverangel902 :D
      Thank you very much!!

8. Silverangel902 bought an El head from me. She paid immediately and was a joy to deal with. I would certainly do business with her again! :D

Thanks!:aheartbea

Gail

9. Perfect buyer, nice, very communicative and fast payment, thanks =)

10. SilverAngel purchased Yo-SD Kun from me, excellent transaction, no problems. :) Thanks a lot!

11. Another great transaction with Silverangel902 as the buyer.
      Always a pleasure to do business with.

12. I received a pair of glass eyes from silverangel902 .The color of the eyes is perfectly as i see in the picture also condition of the eyes is so good.
      Shipping was so fast more than i expected. Communication was so great too.
      She replied me every p.m.

silverangel902 [/SIZE][/B] was so nice and friendly to me.

Highly recommended :fangirl:

13. Bought a pair of shoes for me and paid fast and let me know when they arrived. A pleasure to deal with, thank you!

14. I painted a Soo-Ri head for silverangel902 as a commission. She was very easy to work with and very patient. :) I would definitely work with her again. Thank you!

15. This member participated my Glass Eyes GO! and she was VERY prompt on paying! :D Made my mission too easy!

16. This member is participated in my GO! and made prompt payment. Highly recommended

17. silverangel902 purchased a DD Neris Wig from me. She was over all very easy to communicate with, friendly, paid fast, and I wouldnt hesitate to do business with her again. Thanks so much~ A++!!

18. silverangel902 participated in my Happy Camille wig GO and it was a PERFECT transaction, fast payment, great communication, could not ask for better!!! Highly recommended <3

Thank you very much ^___^

19. :goldstarPositive feedback:goldstar
      I bought a amazing Neris head and outfit and wigs from the wonderful silverangel902.
      silverangel902 from the start was amazing and always had quick communication and even took extra pictures of the head and answered all my questions.
      silverangel902 shipped the head and clothing very quickly and provided tracking numbers and was super helpful throughout the transaction :aheartbea.
      I would jump at the chance to buy from silverangel902 again and Highly recommend them as a seller:thumbup.

Thank you so much silverangel902 for all your time and help!:hug: