Feedback For Silverbeam

Jan 31, 2011

1. Please post all feedback here having to do with my store, or My purchases/transactions.

Thanks!

2. Woohoo! First feedback!!

I ordered a custom pair of paladin armor from the popular video game World of Warcraft. Silverbeam was fantastic to work with, and we were able to go back and forth on a few design concepts before we came to the perfect solution! She digitally designed a 3D shape and had them crafted, then hand-painted them. The process is explained better in her blog (in her siggy) but the bottom line is, I got a piece of armor for my Warcraft dolly that I NEVER thought I would get. This process and Silverbeam's 3D modeling skills make it possible to get all kinds of accessories and props that would otherwise be difficult or impossible to make! I can't wait to try something else!

Here is my beautiful girl with her shoulder armor ^^

[​IMG]

And I couldn't be happier. It REALLY adds a lot to the outfit I was going for!

Finally, Silverbeam was not only professional, but a joy to work with ^^ A true asset to this forum!! Commission her with confidence fellow DOAers!

Thank you so much!!!