1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Silverdragon4198

Oct 20, 2010

1. Feedback for Silverdragon4198

Leave all your feedback for me here. ^_^

2. Silverdragon has been a very pleasant customer.
      I did a faceup commission, sold her an outfit and some eyes, payment was always very prompt and communication excellent!
      Thank you for many pleasant transactions!
      -Pandora-

3. Silverdragon bought a pipi faceplate from me, and she was a great buyer! Communication was perfect, she paid quickly and she was incredible nice.

4. Silverdragon purchased some puki items from my sales threads and it was a very friendly, smooth transaction. Communication was always returned in a timely manner and payment was prompt! Thank you!

5. Silverdragon purchased a body from me. The communication from her was quick and clear. Payment was fast. And she let me know when the body arrived. Thank you very much for a pleasant, problem-free transaction!

6. Silverdragon purchased a puki puki winking faceplate from me on the marketplace. Everything went very smoothly and I would deal with again in an instant! Thanks!

7. I sold a pair of 1/4 DK jointed hands to Silverdragon4198. Communication was great and everything went smoothly. ^_^

8. Silverdragon bought a shirt from our last update. Quick with payment and so nice to deal with. Highly recommended buyer. Thanks so much!

9. Silverdragon4198 bought a LTF Deer hoodie from me and was a pleasure to deal with. Payment was prompt and communication was excellent. Thanks so much and enjoy!