1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for silverholly

Jul 18, 2010

1. Heya! Have a truffle!:whitetruffle

Please use this thread to leave feedback from our transactions. :)

:aheartbea Holly

2. Silver holly is an excellent buyer. She paid quickly, great communication, and very sweet. Thank you very much! :)

3. Silver holly bought two pairs of jammies from me! What a great buyer, paid fast and let me know when they arrived!

4. Silverholly bought a dress from me and the transaction went completely smoothly. She paid promptly and was very pleasant to deal with!

5. I bought a Littlefee Bisou girl from silverholly. She was fantastic to talk to, and she shipped the doll out promptly. When the LtF arrived, it was obvious she took in every consideration of the packaging, and she even added my number to the shipping label (just like I asked :3).

The doll was exactly as described. I’m very happy and will defiantly do business with silverholly again. ¸¸ . ✶*¨*. ¸ .✫*¨*♥

6. I adopted fairyland Cupid from Holly. Awesome transaction :) Thank you so much for selling her to me.
      Great Communication Fast Shipping Items Received As Promised Great Packaging A+++++seller

7. Holly was an absolute joy to deal with! She purchased my Kid Delf Pine on layaway and was one of the best I've dealt with in layaways! She made all her payments on time and was even able to finish early! She kept up great communication and was a very sweet buyer. I would definitely do business with her again! :) Thank you!!!

8. I bought a Bisou bou from silverholly. Everything was perfect! Very fast and friendly communication, express shipping. She also agree to send doll to my US friends to help me save on foreign shipping cost. It was pleasure to do bussines with her!! :)

9. Holly was such a pleasure to work with! She purchased my Erzulie on layaway. Holly was great with communication, paid everything early, and let me know as soon as the doll arrived. Ideal DOA transaction!

10. Woo hoo another good transaction with Holly! She participated in my Isar split for the bow and arrow set. As always, great with communication, and payment. Really nice girl - I would love to work with her again any time!

11. I bought a Charlotte from SilverHolly, Nice transaction really kind A++ Seller No problem at all with her!!! <3 thanks :D

12. I had a great transaction with silverholly! She bought ballet shoes from me. Great communication, super fast payment, friendly mails, could not ask for better!

Highly recommended! Thank you very much <3 :)

13. I sold a doll wig to Silverholly and the transaction was perfect. She was very pleasant to deal with in her communications, paid the same day I sent her an invoice and let me know once she recieved the item! I would highly reccomend her.

14. I bought a Soom Mylo from Silveryholly and the transaction was smooth and fast! She replied to every message very quickly and shipped out my doll very soon c: The doll came in completely covered in bubble wrap and labeled for parts. Very considerate and I highly recommend her!

15. I bought a Soom Kivi from Silveryholly~ the transaction went smoothly and super fast shipping :)
      I was totally surprised by how careful she packed the doll when I received Kivi >w<
      everything part was wrapped and labeled in bags and now I have the doll and a LOT of plastic bags that I don't know what to do with :)
      overall, Silveryholly is an excellent seller period :3

16. silverholly bought a minifee Sarang head from me, let me know when it arrived.
      The transaction was perfect!! Wonderful communication, fast payment and very pleasant to deal with.:)