1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for silverstar

Oct 25, 2007

1. Hi all! Please leave some feedback if you've dealt with me - and I will leave some for you, too! Thanks a bunch, I really appreciate it!!:)

2. I did a face-up for silverstar and she was a pleasure to deal with! I hope to have future transactions with her!
    3. She bought a pair of eyes from me, and was a very sweet person to deal with. Thanks dear :)
    4. Purchased a doll from me! excellent communication and super fast payment!!
    5. Silverstar bought a Shiwoo head from me. She was very honest about needing a layaway and about her ability to pay. Not only did she pay when she said she would, she paid the head off early. I would highly recommend dealing with Silverstar and wouldn't hesitate in the slightest to work with her again. Thanks!
    6. silverstar bought some eyes from me. Great buyer. Good communication. Thanks :)
    7. Sold silverstar a DZ outfit and a wig, with fast payment and excellent communication-
      Very friendly buyer, highly recommended!
      Thanks for buying from me, I'm glad your girl likes the wig :)
    8. Silverstar bought some msd stockings from me- fast payment, great communication, perfect transaction! highly recommend! :)
    9. I buyed undies from Silverstar and item arrived very fast, with a cute little note.
      The quality is very great and the item as described!
      I'm very satisfied and I highly recommend her!
    10. I bought Silverstar' Dollfie Dream.

She was VERY sweet and allowed me a few days to transfer money into my paypal account. I received her quickly and she was packed up very nicely!! Silverstar is a GREAT seller, I LOVE my new doll and she was so incredibly sweet to work with.

Thank you SO much!!
    11. I sold a doll to silverstar, payment was quick and everything went smoothly. Wonderful buyer!

Thank you ^^
    12. Great buyer, transaction happened very smoothly ^^
    13. Sold a body to Silverstar just recently. She was very friendly and great to deal with. The payment was quick and communication was flawless. A great buyer. ^__^
    14. I bought a WS Bobobie Eric girl from Silverstar and it was a smooth and pleasant transaction. She is a good communicator, the doll was packed very securely and is absolutely darling.
    15. ^_^ Lara was absolutely wonderful to work with ^_^ she bought a Puki from me and she was quick to pm and even quicker to send payment...I highly recommend her as a buyer ^_^
      *hugs for the awesome transaction* ^_^
    16. I bought a tiny dollfie from her she was great she waited for me to transfer money from bank to paypal and she package the doll very safely. Transaction with her was A+
    17. Silverstar bought a pair of pants from me- great communication, fast payment, perfect transaction! :)
    18. RPC worked on a faceup for Silverstar. Payment was sent quickly and communication was excellent. It was wonderful to work with her. Everything went smoothly. :daisy
    19. I sold a pair of glass eyes to silverstar! It was an absolutely lovely transaction! :)
    20. Silverstar bought some stuff from me - she was just fantastic, she paid quickly and was just an all around great buyer. I would sell to her again anytime.