1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for silverstar

Oct 25, 2007

1. Hi all! Please leave some feedback if you've dealt with me - and I will leave some for you, too! Thanks a bunch, I really appreciate it!!:)

La

2. I did a face-up for silverstar and she was a pleasure to deal with! I hope to have future transactions with her!

3. She bought a pair of eyes from me, and was a very sweet person to deal with. Thanks dear :)

4. Purchased a doll from me! excellent communication and super fast payment!!

5. Silverstar bought a Shiwoo head from me. She was very honest about needing a layaway and about her ability to pay. Not only did she pay when she said she would, she paid the head off early. I would highly recommend dealing with Silverstar and wouldn't hesitate in the slightest to work with her again. Thanks!

6. silverstar bought some eyes from me. Great buyer. Good communication. Thanks :)

7. Sold silverstar a DZ outfit and a wig, with fast payment and excellent communication-
      Very friendly buyer, highly recommended!
      Thanks for buying from me, I'm glad your girl likes the wig :)
      -Melissa

8. Silverstar bought some msd stockings from me- fast payment, great communication, perfect transaction! highly recommend! :)

9. I buyed undies from Silverstar and item arrived very fast, with a cute little note.
      The quality is very great and the item as described!
      I'm very satisfied and I highly recommend her!
      Thanks!

10. I bought Silverstar' Dollfie Dream.

She was VERY sweet and allowed me a few days to transfer money into my paypal account. I received her quickly and she was packed up very nicely!! Silverstar is a GREAT seller, I LOVE my new doll and she was so incredibly sweet to work with.

Thank you SO much!!

11. I sold a doll to silverstar, payment was quick and everything went smoothly. Wonderful buyer!

Thank you ^^

12. Great buyer, transaction happened very smoothly ^^

13. Sold a body to Silverstar just recently. She was very friendly and great to deal with. The payment was quick and communication was flawless. A great buyer. ^__^

14. I bought a WS Bobobie Eric girl from Silverstar and it was a smooth and pleasant transaction. She is a good communicator, the doll was packed very securely and is absolutely darling.

15. ^_^ Lara was absolutely wonderful to work with ^_^ she bought a Puki from me and she was quick to pm and even quicker to send payment...I highly recommend her as a buyer ^_^
      *hugs for the awesome transaction* ^_^

16. I bought a tiny dollfie from her she was great she waited for me to transfer money from bank to paypal and she package the doll very safely. Transaction with her was A+

17. Silverstar bought a pair of pants from me- great communication, fast payment, perfect transaction! :)

18. RPC worked on a faceup for Silverstar. Payment was sent quickly and communication was excellent. It was wonderful to work with her. Everything went smoothly. :daisy

19. I sold a pair of glass eyes to silverstar! It was an absolutely lovely transaction! :)

20. Silverstar bought some stuff from me - she was just fantastic, she paid quickly and was just an all around great buyer. I would sell to her again anytime.