1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Silverstein.

Aug 3, 2008

1. It's a taaaad early, but...

If I've bought something from you, sold something to you, or done a service for you, please leave feedback. :3

Thank you. :)

2. Silverstien bought some MSD clothes from me, and is a great buyer. She paid really quickly and was so nice. (I am so sorry that the hoodies took so long to get there! Stupid postal service!)

3. +1 as a buyer!

Silverstein adopted my Bobobie An (and a pair of boots for him) from me. I'm glad to know he's gone to such a good home. ^^ Thanks so much for a great transaction, too--awesome communication, speedy payment, and a great person to do business with! Very trustworthy! ^^

4. :3 Silverstein bought a vest set from me. Communicated well, and paid quickly. Great buyer. :D Thanks so much!

5. Silverstein bought my Euclase legs on layaway. Fast replies to pms and quick payments. Thank you :)

6. I just sold a wig to Silverstein and she was a joy to deal with throughout the transaction. Super-fast payment and prompt, pleasant communications. This transaction was flawless. I hope to deal with Silverstein again!

7. :fangirl:I just bought an MSD from Silverstein. :)I was pleased at how friendly and quickly the response was. :abambi:Shipping was lightening fast~~2 days and everything was packed well and protected. He is amazing!!!:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea
      :)A dream of a transaction~~ I would gladly buy from again!!!! Thank you again!!

8. Silverstein joined my Sadol group order.
      Payment and PM replies were very quick and friendly :)
      You're more than welcome to join my GO anytime ^_^!
      ~Sarah

9. I recently bought some Soom Euclase legs from Silverstein! They came in good condition, and were very carefully packed! I love them! And she was very easy to communicate with!

Thanks again Silverstein!:)

10. i purchased a dollzone MSD shirt from silverstein and the transaction was fantastic. great communications even through a busy schedule! (i know how those go <3) shirt was shipped smoothly and recieved quickly.. very awesome to work with i would gladly do business with again

11. I bought MSD jeans from Silverstein, they arrived in great condition and look fantastic on Indy~ <3 Will gladly buy from again! ^w^

12. I joined a Minimee head group order run by Silverstein and she was a pleasure to work with! Even though she runs a busy schedule, she was always able to answer our questions and contact Denny for us in a timely manner. My head made it here in record time, too!
      I would definitely deal with her again.

13. I recently purchased a head from Silverstein, and I am so happy with the transaction. She always responded very promptly to my messages, and she took real good care of the head she sold me. It looks brand new! I would definately purchase from her again.

:thumbup

14. Some overdue feedback for Silverstein. I participated in her Nero Minimee GO and it was a lovely experience. She kept in contact with us, made sure the ordering process went smoothly and was generally a wonderful GO leader.

15. I participated in Silverstein's Nero MNM GO, she kepted us informed the whole way and made sure everything went smoothly as was just awesome i would love to deal with her again!

16. I also participated in the DMC4 Nero minimee GO.
      She ran it well and my heads came in great shape. She also dealt with multiple scuplting corrections and his eyes are now straight. Yeh!

17. I was part of Sliverstein's MNM Nero Go. She was an excellent group leader throughout the process. :)

18. I was also part of Silverstein's minimee Nero GO.
      She was an excellent leader and always kept us up to date.
      Thank you! =)

19. I was in a split and got the Cuprit head from Silverstein. It went great and she kept up good contact at all times. The head came very well packed. Thanks so much!

20. I purchased a set of Soom eyes from Silverstein. Communication was excellent, eyes are perfect and very safely packed! She even included some putty!!

I highly receommend Silverstein as a seller. Thank you!!