1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For SimplyStripes

Jan 26, 2010

1. Please leave your feedback for any transactions you've had with me in the marketplace here. Thank you! :)

2. i sold my Elf Ducan full-set outfit to Simplystripes, it was an easy transaction with no problems whatsoever (apart from getting snowed in lol but that wasn't really a problem :lol:), they are a good customer, very polite and pleasant to talk to, i would definitely sell to again!

3. I purchased a Feilian-2 outfit from SimplyStripes and the transaction went smoothly, with excellent communication. Thanks for the extra goodies, too! :)

4. SimplyStripes purchased a pair of DOD acrylic eyes from me. What a great buyer! Paid very promptly and was wonderful to deal with! Highly recommended!

A 5 Star Buyer! :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar

Thanks again! :thumbup

5. I bought a wig from SimplyStripes. Transaction was wonderful! Super friendly and quick communication and super fast shipping to! Wig arrived right when I needed it, same day as my doll. Thank you again!

6. i sold my soom winnie dee ai antlers to SimplyStripes she was a dream to sell to brilliant communicaton all the way

HIGHLY RECOMENDED

7. Bought eyes from SiimplyStripes and was a pleasure to do business with. Thanks So Much:)

8. Bought a Leekeworld -blind wig- and it was soooo perfect! <3
      Replies were prompt and up-to-date, even was told when the items was shipped!
      thank-you very much!

9. I purchased a pair of Dollmore shoes from SimplyStripes, and couldn't be more pleased with our transaction. He answered messages promptly and shipped out the shoes very quickly. They were packed extremely well, and happily to my surprise included some candy~! I would strongly recommend doing business with SimplyStripes, he is an outstanding seller.

10. I purchased a Dollheart outfit from SimplyStripes and the communication was great & the shipping fast. The outfit was well packaged w/a bit of candy! Wonderful to work with, I couldn't be happier. Thank you so much!

11. I purchased a Artic Fox faceplate from SimpleStripes. Communications went great and it was shipped fast. The faceplate was packed very well and I even got some candy~<3 Thank you very much for a pleasant transaction!

12. I bought a DZ Feilian 2 from SimplyStripes and it was one of the best experiences I have had on here. Lightning fast shipping and she was beautiful:D SimplyStripes even included pj's and a beautiful dress for her to wear. I would definitely buy from SimplyStripes again without any hesitation :)

13. SimplyStripes bought a silver SD wig from me. Payment was lightning fast and communication was fantastic; she let me know when the parcel arrived. Thank you for a wonderfully smooth transaction! Highly recommended ^^

14. Bought a pair of dolllheart stockings from simplystripes aand it was a perfectly smooth transaction. Communication was fast and friendly and he shipped them out quickly, even included a little gift :). Wouldn't hesitate to buy from again. Thanks!

15. SimplyStripes bought a LTF Ante from me on layaway. Payments were made on time, and communication was quick and polite.

Thank you again for a perfect transaction!

16. I participated in a Soom Aphan split with SimplyStripes, and I got the horns. He was awesome to work with and I couldn't be happier! : D <3333

17. I was involved into a Split with SimpleStripes, and everything goes smooth. The communication was really friendly, and my Aphan Fawn head was perfectly wrapped. The shipping was really fast too. Highly recommended!

Thanks!

18. I participated in an aphan split with Simplystripes, everything went perfect. Great comunication, fast shipping! 100% Recommended!

Thanks a bunch again for everything!

19. I bought a Leeke wig from SimplyStripes. Communication was good, and he shipped when he said he would. It was very well packaged, and he sent me a thank-you note and candy as well. I would definitely recommend him!

20. SimplyStripes bought some Soom Adamelli hooves as part of a split that I ran, and he followed through with the transaction as promised, his communication was good, and he is a very gracious, appreciative fellow. I would gladly work with him again in any marketplace transaction.