1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sintex

Aug 18, 2006

1. I purchased some SD boys pants from sintex. They arrived today and are great! Thankyou :D

2. This is a warning to be carefull should you choose to deal with this seller.

I had put a head on hold with sintex, he's one of my dream boys and I was extrememly happy to have won him. We had agreed on a set date for me to pay for the head. I found that I could pay early and tried to contact sintex to send her payment, I received no answer from her and then was told by the new buyer that she had sold the head to them.

3. Sintex was great to deal with! Fast responses and she shipped my package so fast, I blinked and it was already here! Thank you!

4. I just got the Dollheart boots I ordered - they're in great condition and are exactly as described. I'll definitely buy from Sintex again! :)

5. I bought a cardigan fromsintex, the transaction was fast and nice thank you :)

6. Sintex is wonderful to deal with, so kind and friendly!

7. Lovely transaction. Prompt shipping. Nice communication. Happy!

8. I sold a minimee head to sintex. She is very kind and the communication was perfect, she replied all my pms very quick. sintex is a very realiable person, Highly recommend!!
      Thank you so much! ^^

9. I bought a wig from her - it was shipped quickly and arrived safely. Pleasure.

10. A wonderful transaction! sintex purchased a pair of 20mm Ethereal Angel Gumdrop eyes from me in "Totally Taupe" and paid promptly and was wonderful to work with! She let me know when the eyes arrived safely and it was just a perfect transaction.

Thank you so much, Agata! I really hope you enjoy the eyes!

11. Fast responses, quick payment, and extremely patient and understanding. You can't possibly go wrong with this buyer! =)

12. She pays fast and tells me when the package arrived and she liked my hand made eyes! xD best buyer~buhaha~

13. Hi^^
      I buy a Daigo Mini-Me head from her.
      Sintex is a very nice seller!!!
      Sorry that my english is not good enogh to say more about her *cry*

Sintex, very very much Thank you!!!

14. Sintex purchased a Dollstown head from me. Payment was as agreed and communication was good. An excellent transaction. Thank you!

15. Smooth transaction with Sintex. Fast shipping and great communication. Thank you ! ^^

16. Sold a doll body to sintex :) Transaction went smoothly and great communication~!

17. Sintex bought a dress from me. She was so sweet to deal with; she paid promptly and let me know when the dress arrived. I highly recommend her! <3

18. I bought a MSDoll Drayton head from Agata. It was a very easy international transaction with perfect communications and very fast shipping. Aghata even refunded me shipping, because she could manage to send it cheaper. She is a very sweet person. :)

19. Sintex bought a pair of eyes from me and the transaction was perfect! Quick payment and great communication, thanks~!

20. Bought a pair of Volks heels from me and was very pleasant to work with. Thanks!