1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sintex

Aug 18, 2006

1. fantastic buyer!! Bought an sd body and david tennant minimee head- wonderful communication, friendly and patient when I couldn't get to the post office as quickas I wanted to!

Thanks for buying! xxx

2. I bought a wig from Sintex and had a very good transaction. The communication was quick and polite, and the wig arrived promptly and in wonderful condition. I would recommend this seller to any interested buyer.

Thank you!

3. Received a lovely curly wig from Sintex. ^^
      It was very nice to dealing with and the wig is in great condition.
      Thanks a bunch and my recommends!

4. Brought my Chiwoo head, excellent buyer!!!

5. Sintex purchased a doll from me on layaway. She was excellent with communication, informing me of every payment. Payments were also received at the promised dates. She is wonderful to deal with. A highly recommended customer. Thank you.

6. :) great person to sell to, excellent !! thank you

7. Sintex bought a RUSI head from me. She was very nice to work with. Everything went smoothly and she kindly let me know as soon as she pick up the package. I'm so happy to deal with her. Thank you very much ^ ^

8. sintex is so kind and lovely
      Thank you for an easy and pleasant transaction too!
      We hope to see you again

9. Sintex bought a Volks Manabu head from me and it was a lovely experience! She was very understanding when I had delays and problems with shipping. Payment was prompt and communication was great! She kept me updated and told me when the head arrived. She is overall a very sweet and polite person, and was an absolutely delight to deal with! :) One of the best buyers I've come across.

Thank you so much! I will not hesitate to do business with her again!

10. Sintex bought a Volks Girl MSD Suwarriko body from me. The transaction was smooth from start to finish! Payments were prompt, communication was clear & friendly, and I was informed as soon as the package arrived! All in all, a wonderful transaction, and I would not hesitate to do business with again! Thanks!

11. Bought a Dollmore MSD doll from Sintex on layway. Communication was excelent and doll arrive here fast, packaged wonderfully and just as discribed! I would definally reccomend her as a seller and would buy from her again!

12. I bought a wig by jpop and the item was mint and clean. The shipping was fast and communication ok, thanks!

13. Sintex purchased my K-doll KeiKei head. She was very kind, paid quickly, had great communication, and a pleasure to work with. Thank you! :D

14. Sintex bought a Volks Kujo Kazuya head from me on layaway. She sent the payments on time and when she couldn't pay one installment on time she let me know rightaway. All in all it was a smooth transaction (even thought DHL didn't know where Poland is and the parcel took longer to aarive) and the communication was very friendly, I would do business with her again :)

15. @sintex bought a Dollzone Natalia from me on a short layaway.

All communication was friendly, prompt and concise. They set out and adhered to a three month layaway perfectly.

I couldn't be happier with the transaction and I'm glad that the doll will be well looked after in her new home.

I highly recommend @sintex as a reliable and very polite buyer. Thank you very much for buying from me!

16. Sintex bought a Jiajiadoll dress from me. Communication was prompt and polite, payment swift and she let me know when the dress arrived!
      I can absolutely recommend sintex as a buyer, thanks for the great transaction! :)

17. bought a notdoll belladonna from sintex. they were super amiable, quick communication, and shipped them promptly! they arrived well-packed and on time. thanks for selling her to me!

18. Sintex bought a Volks F-69 doll from me and the whole transaction went very smoothly: they always paid off the layaway on time, were very kind to deal with and even let me know when the doll arrived. I highly recommend doing business with them, as a seller I'm very happy :D

19. I bought a kimono from @sintex . The whole transaction was perfect: quick communication, fast shipping and kimono as described in sale thread.
      I highly recommend Sintex as a seller! Thank you again :)

20. :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

I bought a Vs SD10 body from Sintex.

:sumomo:The transaxtion went turbo-smooth :sumomo:
      After 2 lines on priv the transaction was settled and two days later the body was sent to me
      :3nodding: just as we agreed. :3nodding:
      :aheartbeaIt was carefully wraped, nothing was broken. :aheartbea
      :daisy:daisy:daisy
      Moreover - Sintex is a very carefull doll collector:
      even though the body is an oldie, despite obvious color change due to age, it is in mint condish.
      I professionally cleaned every part of it - it does not hold any flaws due to using like most of used bodies you can buy on 2nd hand market do.
      You can't fail Your doll hobby dealing with Sintex - she's one of those rare people who know what they're doing with resin beauties.
      :thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup I sincerely recommend her as a seller :thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup
      :celebrate:dance Will deal with her in future for sure :hug::D:love
      <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
      :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

#80 umbratafeta, May 8, 2021
      Last edited: Sep 22, 2021