1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Siria~

Sep 26, 2008

1. I participated in a Dollmore GO hosted by Siria. Excellent communication! I changed my mind few times (before order was placed) and she had no problems with it.
      Package arrived safely and wrapped well. I would definitely recommend Siria as a GO organizier :)

2. I had the pleasure of participating in Siria's Canada Based Dollmore GO.
      I gave her my order, then decided to add an item later (in time before the order was closed) and asked her if I could, and she obliged. Great communication. Excellent at keeping us updated through the whole thing.
      My order arrived to me just a few days after I paid my shipping, so it was very prompt shipping, and she was very quick moving through all the groups, shipping to those farther away first.

From my order there were very small items missing, totaling $3 I let Siria know about it, and she apologized for the mistake and refunded me the amount to my PayPal. She was very prompt in replying to my messages regarding this as well. I know sometimes mistakes can happen, and these were little things, so no problem :)

I definitely recommend Siria as a GO organizer.
      Thanks for hosting! It was a pleasure :)

3. Siria, purchased some outfits from me. Payment was prompt, she is a total sweetheart to do business would never hesitate to do business with her.

4. I participated in Dollmore Go run by Siria.
      Communication was great - every update that could be of the slightest interest to participants was passed to us promptly, no question ever left unanswered.
      Packages were sent swiftly and Siria personally took interest in their whereabouts.

Overall great experience and highly recommended person to deal with!
      Thanks again!

5. I bought a C.H. Ange Hani from her, she was great to buy from, great communication, fast shipping, doll was just as described.
      Thanks again,
      Andrea

6. Siria sold me some beyla hooves ^_^
      really nice and easy transaction, a pleasure to deal with!!! highly recommended!!!!
      thank you!

7. recieved a hoodie & stockings from siria yesterday. fast shipping and quick response, thanks a million! <3 theyre are just adoreable!

8. Siria sold me her Dollzone Shoyo. It was a perfect transaction! The doll is adorable, and she even threw in an extra pair of shoes. I'd love to do business with Siria again. :)

9. I bought a yo-sd outfit from Siria, and everything was great! There was quick shipping and pleasant communication.

10. I bought a SD top & shorts for my zaoll, from Siria! I LOVE them, thanks so muchfor a great transaction! A+:)

11. Just purchased a CustomHouse Ange Ai Raffy 27cm doll from Siria-san! She sent the little cutie out SUPER fast, was very friendly during the whole transaction and even gave SUPER bonuses (Free pair of glass eyes; free shoes and a free wig!)!!!!! WOW!!! :faints:

The doll and items are more than adorable and all are in perfect condition!! I would highly HIGHLY recommend her---she's a true asset to Doa!! One of the best sellers EVER!!!!!!

Doumo arigatou gozaimashita yo!

God bless!!

Very gratefully,
      Setsuna ^^

12. I bought a Soom Beyla from Siria. She was very friendly in her messages, and although there was a slight bump in shipping (due to Canada Post Strike), it still arrived very quickly and safely. I'd be happy to work with her again~ Thank you very much! <3

13. I sold a custom order to Siria, and everything was perfect! Fast payment and great communication :)

14. Siria sold me an adorable little Pukipuki. She was in great conditon and came exactly as discribed. She allowed me to do a short layaway, and was professional and friendly throughout the transaction from start to finish.
      She was a wonderful seller and I'd be happy to buy from her again!

15. I purchased a Luts Honey Delf Choco from Siria, and it was a perfect transaction! ^^ I needed a layaway and that worked very smoothly. Communication was great, my little one shipped promptly when paid for, and was packaged very very well. I'd love to do another transaction with her.

:aheartbea Thanks so much!

16. I bought some SD clothes from Siria. Super fast shipping and perfectly packaged! Thank you so much! Recommended seller.

17. I bought a Zaoll Luv from Siria. Siria was very polite during the transaction and my new doll arrived very quickly. I am very, very happy with my purchase!!! Thank you so much!!!