Feedback for siriusstar

May 27, 2008

1. I had a wonderful transaction with Joline! She purchased my minimee head. She was great with communication, and paid instantly. Fantastic to work with!

2. I sold some outfits to siriusstar. It was a fast, and very easy transaction. I would definetly recommend dealing with her again! Thanks!

3. Siriusstar bought some clothes from me and paid promptly and all that good stuff. :D Very nice to work with.

4. She purchased my Minimee Cloud head, and everything was perfect. Thank you~! ^_^

5. She purchased a Volks Alian head from me with a short layaway. she paid promptly, and it was a smooth, plesant transaction. I would definately do business with her again. thanks!

6. siriusstar purchased a leekeworld wig from me. Paid promptly, was very friendly :D

7. Siriusstar bought my a hero leeke head : she paid promptly and the communication was very nice ^^ thanks a lot !!

8. Siriusstar bought an outfit from me, paid promptly and communication is great :). Thank you so much for a pleasant transaction!

9. Siriusstar brought an outfit from me. She was very friendly and prompt with payment. Great communication! I would not mind doing business with again. ^^

10. I sold my Alain boots to Siriusstar. She paid very fast and easy to communicate with. Very friendly. Its a pleasure to deal with her. Thanks!

11. Siriusstar bought a wig from me. Communication was great and payment fast. I couldn't have been happier!

12. Siriusstar bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when the package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

13. Siriusstar bought two sets of SD sized knives from me. She paid super fast and communication was great. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you! <3

14. Commissioned me for a face-up. Gave very good reference picture and kept in good communication the whole time. Paid promptly at the end. :D I hope you enjoy her for a long time!

15. I sold a pair of black eyeglasses to Siriusstar, received payment quickly and let me know when they had arrived safely. Thanks!

16. Siriusstar joined my Soom GO and was a great participant! Would gladly have Siriusstar join any of my GO's again! Thanks!

17. Thanks for participating in my group order! Payment was prompt and I really appreciate it!

18. sold a feeple girl body to her on a long layaway. Paid on time[and sometimes early], always kept in contact. Kind, Communicative, Understanding, GREAT BUYER! will definitely do business again! Thankyou

19. siriusstar purchased a gear necklace from me. Payment was lightning fast, great communication, very friendly. Definitely recommended!