1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for siruveru

Feb 12, 2008

1. Silver bought a pair of Hound Jeans from me. Payment was prompt and communications were quick & friendly.
      I can happily recommend Silver, shes lovely to deal with.:)

2. siruveru bought an orangebabydolly necklace from me, and was just a dream to sell to. :) She paid promptly, was very friendly in communication, and let me know when it arrived. Thank you so much! :D

3. Silver bought a Dollzone Yuu from me. Payment was lightning quick and communication was great.
      I can happily recommend her.

4. I sold a cheerydoll hound set to Siruveru. She paid promptly and the communication was great. It was a pleasure having business with her.

Thank you! XD

5. siruveru bought an outfit from my shop and she was wonderful!! :D Her exchanges are very friendly and consistent, payment is super fast, and it was an overall very smooth transaction. I can't recommend this wonderful person highly enough, and definitely look forward to doing business with her again!! :fangirl:

Thank you so much again--it's been a pleasure!!

6. Silver and I arranged a swap for 70cm suspenders she received from the Iplehouse Lucky Bag event. She was an absolute delight to deal with, very friendly and prompt in our PM exchanges; the item was shipped out quickly and carefully packed for its long international voyage. I'd be more than happy to swap or buy/sell with her again! :fangirl:

7. This member participated in my GO! and made prompt payment. Highly recommend dealing with them :3

8. I highly recommend Siruveru as an excellent buyer. This member purchased a pair of Soom jointed hands from me and paid promptly after showing intitial interest in the items. Thanks again for the wonderful transaction. Enjoy! :)

9. I bought Amber's eyes from a split with Silver. She is perfect. She hold me updatet
      how things went on. I highly recommend Silver. I would not hesitate to do business
      with Silver again.
      I forgot to tell her, when the eyes arrived, and she cared for, if I had received them.
      Thank you, Silver :thumbup

10. Siruveru is a great seller <3
      she answered my WTB for Soom Ambers wig and was friendly and wonderful in her communication. and she shipped right after i paid! i definitely recommend her

thanks again!

11. Great buyer- made a reasonable offer, replied quickly to PMs, paid quickly, and notified me as soon as the item arrived! Definitely would deal with again.

12. Participated in a split with Siruveru. Great person to work with. Would definitely do business with them again. ^^

13. I bought a WS Puki Body from Siruveru and the transaction was wonderful! She may have had to go to Japan...but she was still able to get it shipped to me in a surprisingly fast manor! And the body was well packed, and arrived safely and quickly! It arrived at the same time as the faceplate! I will definitely do business again! Very patient person! Good nice person to talk to! A+++++++

14. I bought a DOD Wig from Silver and it arrived well packaged and in beautiful condition. Thanks!

15. siruveru sold me a Dollmore hoodie and shoes. Very pleasant to talk to with very fast shipping and good packaging. Thank you so much!

16. I bought a puki outfit from siruveru - I can't believe how quickly it made it over here!
      It was in mint condition, and she was great to deal with (as she always is).

17. Siruveru was a participant in my Hyde Minimee GO and I must say that she is a very trustworthy and reliable person. Her payment was prompt and received without any problems. I would highly recommend her in any/all DOA Marketplace transactions! :thumbup

Siruveru
      is a :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar DOA member!

18. siruveru responded to my WTB for amber hands. She accepted my offer, was very responsive and shipped the hands quickly. And they arrived extremely well packaged. I'm very pleased, thank you. ^^

19. I purchased a wig from siruveru and the transaction was fantastic! Communication was quick and through, a joy to talk to as well. The wig came in on time and in excellent condition just as shown in the thread :3 I couldn't be more pleased and would happily buy again from this seller! Thank you so much my dear!!

20. I bought a beautiful Unoa Lusis from siruveru and everything was perfect! Thank you so much! :D