Feedback for Sissyanime!

Dec 30, 2016

1. Comments and feedback here, please! :chibi Thank you~++<3

2. Just finished up a layaway with Sissy, sold them a set of Soom Owl wings and legs. They were wonderful to sell to, great communication and let me know as soon as they arrive. Thanks so much.

3. I sold Sissy a Luts boy chest piece on layaway. Sissy paid the layaway off earlier than we'd agreed and let me know once it arrived. Thanks!

4. Sissy bought a doll from me using layaway. Communication was really good, payments done fast and they also let me know once the parcel arrived. I absolutely recommend her as a buyer! Thank you!

5. Sissyanime bought my Luts Jamong on layaway. Communication was wonderful; she was quick to reply, let me know about every payment and also updated me once the doll arrived at her place. I'd definitely recommend dealing with this user: my transaction process with her has been great. Thanks again! <3

6. Such a lovely buyer. Communicated every step and followed through with every plan. Highly recommend.

7. I sold a DollChateau Charles head custom face up to Sissyanime.
      It was a great transaction and a pleasure doing business with her!
      Thank you very much!:3nodding:

8. I sold a Soom Asronn to @sissyanime and they were a great buyer! They paid off their layaway early, were extremely friendly and it was a pleasure to do business with them! Thank you dear!~