1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sister-of-charity

Jun 19, 2008

1. If you've had a transaction with me, please post here.
    2. sister-of-charity bought doll outfit from me. Great transcation with prompt payment, thank you so much!
    3. sister-of-charity bought a Latidoll LE Aida from me. Communication was wonderful, she was prompt with her responses, friendly, and her payment was sent just as she promised in a timely manner. This was a pleaseant transaction from start to finish, and I would highly recommend her to anyone. Hope you are having a wonderful time with your new boy...may he bring you many hours of enjoyment. =)
    4. Great transaction between Sister-of-charity and myself. Sold a pair of SD pants to her, was pleasant in PMs and informed me when they had arrived. Thanks! :)
    5. I sold a pair of eyes to sister-of-charity. She paid quickly and it was an excellent transaction all around. Thanks!

6. I sold a pair of shoes to sister-of-charity she was easy to communicate with and prompt with payment.

7. Sister-of-charity bought doll outfits from me. Great communication with prompt payment, thank you!
    8. Sister-of-charity bought a wig from me. She kept to the schedule we agreed in holding the item and communication was smooth all the time. Definitely recommended!

Thank you!
    9. sister-of-charity bought a migi Ryu head from me.
      Quick payment and such a pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much!
    10. Sister-of-charity bought a NS Latidoll Red body from me. Quick payment and a wonderful transaction. Would recommend! :)
    11. Sister-of-Charity bought a pair of boots from me. She is a sweetheart to deal with. ^^ Prompt payment, and she kept with great communication. I'd definitely recommend her as a buyer.
    12. Sister-of-charity bought doll outfits from me. Great transcation with prompt payment, thanks!
    13. Fast PM replies and prompt payment. Definitely a recommended buyer! ^__^v
    14. Another great transcation with Sister-of-charity, great communication as always, thanks!
    15. Sister-of-Charity bought a pair of sneakers from me. The payment was fast and communication great!
    16. Another successful transcation with Sister-of-charity. She bought doll outfits from me with prompt payment and great communication. Thanks!
    17. Hello! Sister-of-charity recently bought 2 sets of delf hand from me. She and I had awsome communication, And the transaction ran super smoothly! She paid super fast as well! Thanks a bunch Sister-of-charity! :)
    18. Yet another wonderful transaction with Sister-of-charity! A+++++ Buyer! ^^v
    19. Sister-of-Charity bought a shirt from us. Quick with payment and so nice to deal with. Thanks so much!
    20. Sister-of-Charity Bought a couple hats from me. You couldnt ask for a better buyer!!perfect perfect perfect!!!! thank you!!!:aheartbea:aheartbea