1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for sistinas

Aug 10, 2009

1. Sistinas is in my Solomon GO.
      She is very cooperative and wait patient for the GO to arrive.
      Thank you Sistinas for the great GO experience. :)

2. Sold a sphaler to Sistinas on layaway - she was an excellent buyer, paid promptly and when promised, and even paid off the doll early. She's a lovelyt girl, and was a total breeze to do business with. :)

3. sistinas bought some clothes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when the items arrived. She was very friendly in all her pms and overall a great transaction. Thank you very much :)

4. I sold sistinas some angel wings and a Lordjestocost suit. She was really nice to deal with, paid up promptly and sent helpful, friendly PMs. A pleasure to deal with! :D

5. Sistinas bought artetje brushes from me-- paid very quickly and kindly let me know when they arrived! Thank you again!! :D

6. I sold her an outfit and everything went great!

7. Sold my Nephelin head to sistinas on layaway. She was great with communication and paid each payment on time. Was a pleasure to deal with and wouldn't hesitate to work with again ^^

8. I bought a Limho Mano body from Sistinas.
      It was packaged really well and arrived quickly and safely =D
      She's a very lovely person to deal with and was very patient when I needed a couple extra days to pay in full ^_^

9. Sistinas participated in a Soom Migma split, and was super fast with communications, payment, and additional infos needed for an awesome split experience! Thanks so much!

10. I bought a Lady Gaga Head from Sistinas.
      It was packaged really well and arrived very quickly. Sistina made this one of the best transactions i've had on DOA. It was very fast and quick with communications at every step. Thanks Sistinas i would buy from you again!

Thanks,

11. Sistinas joined my Sard free choice order and split for the horns. She paid in a timely manner and was very nice and friendly to deal with. She let me know when she had sent payment and when the horns arrived. Overall a pleasant splitter and it was a nice transaction! :D

12. Bought a soom bi-weekly gown from her. Outfit was perfect,shipped quick,and she is great with communications!I would not hesitate to buy from her again!!Thank you so much!!:)

13. Sistinas bought a pair of Soom eyes from me and the transaction went perfectly. Payment was prompt and sistinas let me know as soon as they arrived. I would definitely do business with again! Thank you. :)

14. I bought a Soom Migma head from sistinas and the transaction went perfectly from start to finish. Excellent communication and she shipped the head within hours of me paying for it. And it was packed perfectly and arrived in exactly the condition described. I will be happy to buy from you again!

15. Sold a pair of Dollheart shoes to Sistinas. Everything went smooth, she was polite and everything went great. No issues. And I was super surprised at how fast she got everything in the mail and how fast she gave feedback. Awesome. Would sell to her again. Thanks!

16. Sistinas commissioned me for faceup work, and everything went perfectly. She was very nice to deal with, reliable with communication and payment, and I would be happy to work with her again anytime. :)