1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for sixpence668/Mad Scientist Designs

May 28, 2009

1. Please feel free to leave any feedback regarding your transactions with me!

2. Sixpence668 bought a BJD Soom Sabik from me. She paid fast as promised and she even was able to meet me half way between our homes so we could avoid PO being involved as 80cm is a lot of boy to ship. Would deal with Sixpence any time.

3. sixpence668 bought a Sabik Cyborg arm from me and was great to deal with. she was very very kind. I was very pleased with the transaction n.n

Thank you

4. Sixpence668 bought a wig from me recently, and the transaction was lovely. Thank you very much! :)

5. sixpence668 participated in my SOOM group order. Friendly to deal with and quick payments. Thank you again!

6. Sixpence just bought a body from me and she was wonderful to do business with...friendly and appreciative...thanks!!

7. Participated in a Dollmore group order I hosted. GREAT communication and support !

8. Oops, could have sworn I left you feedback before! :blush

I have dealt with Sixpence on several occassions. She is wonderful to deal with. Very nice person, great communication, fast payment, fast shipping, and just awesome. :)

And talk about some serious sewing skillz! I have seen a few of her outfits in person and they are incredible. Well made and very inventive designing. If you ever get a chance to purchase her outfits, don't hesitate!

9. sixpence participated in My Cate Blanchett Minmee GO, she couldn't have been a better member..... highly recommended.... :)

10. sixpence668 bought my Soom Corvi. She paid promptly, was easy to communicate with and we had a great transaction! Thank you! :)

11. Sixpence668 purchased Cuprit's body and hooves via layaway through a Soom order split I organized. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with; good communication, very friendly, and payments were always prompt. A great transaction, I would love to work with her again someday. ^_~

Thank you so much!

12. I participated in a Dollmore GO with Sixpence668 as the group leader. Everything went smoothly and I recieved my items next day after she shipped. Great communications!! Would do business with her again. :)

13. Sixpence668 organized a dollmore group order. Very prompt and great communication! Would definitely do future transactions!

14. Worked with Sixpence on a Dollmore group order. She was always very friendly and kept in communication with us through the entire order. I would do business with her again. Thank you!

15. I bought a pair of eyes from Sixpence, the shipping was fast and the eyes are perfect! Thank you so much <3

And thanks for the cards! I plan to hand them out...except for mine of course XD

16. Sixpence commissioned me for some aesthetic work on her minimee Cate Blanchette.
      It was an absolute pleasure. She always has great ideas and I look forward to doing business with her again!

17. I bought a Blushed Roses plum wig from sixpence668. She does keep in communication until the item arrives, which was really appreciated (and even though she was busy with a sick little kitten). Would definitely do business with her again.

18. Bought 2 wigs of sixpence668 absolutly beautiful thanks so much :)

19. I bought some eyes from sixpence668 and they arrived super fast! Everything went super smooth. Thanks again!

20. I bought a moose for my MNF from sixpence and communication was great and shipping was fast!! I would totally buy again!

Thank you much! :fangirl: