1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for sjlou

Apr 1, 2008

1. She was a pleasure to do business with. Very nice and responded to all my questions very quickly. She participated in my MNF split and paid very quickly. Thank you again! :)

2. sjlou bought a few items from our last update. She's an awesome buyer and we love dealing with her. Thanks again!!

3. Sjlou has become a frequent and favorite customer. Our most recent transaction went completely smoothly. She's always a joy to work with!

4. I sold a pair of puki hands to Sjlou, and she was an amazing buyer! Would love to do business with another time!

5. ^^ Was a part of my Fairyland GO, paid on time and informed me as soon as her package arrived, I would enjoy working with Sjlou again.

6. sjlou bought several items from our last update. She's a sellers dream. The perfect buyer. Very highly recommended. Thanks again!!

7. sjlou is a wonderful repeat customer. One of DoA's best. Thanks so much!!

8. Sjlou participated in my Fairyland Group order. Excellent communication throughout, prompt payment, and an absolute pleasure to deal with. I would definitely do business with her again.

Thanks so much!

9. sjlou participated in a DIM GO I ran. Good communication, paid prompltly when the totals were listed. She also let me know whn her item arrived safely. Excellent participent, wonderful to work with

10. I recently had the pleasure of hosting a Fairyland group order that sjlou took part in and was very pleased with her as a participant. Her payments were prompt, her communication left nothing to be desired and everything went well all around. Needless to say that I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. :)

:clover Thank you for being an awesome participant. 'Tis always appreciated! :clover

11. sjlou participated in the James Marsters minimee grouporder, she was great to deal with, we had good communication and she paid promptly.

12. Excellent!

Very easy to communicate with, very nice.

13. Another perfect transaction. Thanks again!!

14. sjlou bought a sd poppy head from me. and the transaction went extremely wonderfully. :) she even told me when it arrived. i'm very happy that the head was able to go to such a wonderful new owner. :)

15. Sjlou purchased a AiL Daryl head in my Group Go. She was a perfect buyer. She paid promtly, sent the proper information and was a delight. I hope to sale to her again. I hope to do business with again.
      Thanks!

16. sjlou is a wonderful, wonderful buyer. c:

17. sjlou is one of our favorite repeat buyers. Perfect every time!! Thanks again!!

18. It's us again. c: One more perfect transaction! Thanks so much, Louella.

19. Another lovely transaction with this wonderful buyer. Thanks again!