1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sjota

Mar 30, 2009

1. Sjota purchased my Iplehouse Bianca and everything went perfect. Super fast payment and she picked up the doll the day after. It was an pleasure doing buisness with her, and meeting her IRL. ^__^
      Thanks alot!

2. I sold an outfit to Sjota it was a perfect transaction thank you!

3. I bought a pair of Crobidoll milky blond hair-clips from Sjota. Great communication, shipped fast and arrived in perfect condition! Would love to trade with her again ^^

4. Sjota sold me Another Space 2's DoA 5th Anniversary dress set for SDG13. Very honest and friendly seller - was quick to ship out the clothes. The outfit came neatly packaged in very good condition. Was a pleasure doing business with her, and highly recommend her to other future buyers. Thank you!

5. I purchased a Switch wig from Sjota, it arrived in perfect condition and packed very well. Shipping was prompt, and communication was easy and friendly. Highly reccommend!

6. I adopted Emelie's Iplehouse Bianca and it was a real pleasure to deal with her. Communication was great the whole time, shipping was prompt and the doll arrived safely packaged and as described. She's a lovely person and it was really easy to talk to her :) I definitely recommend her as a seller and would do business with her again. Thank you <3

7. Sjota bought a Narin head from me ~ communication was fast and everything went very well.
      Great buyer :)

8. I bought a Nightingale head from Sjota. I could not have asked for a better transaction!! She was very friendly and easy to talk to, she was very patient and understanding when I had to pay a litter later than expected and let me do a layaway. The head arrived very fast and was packed perfectly, and looked exactly like the photos. I very much recommend this seller and would absolutely do business with her again!! :D Thank you so much!!! :) <333

9. I purchased a Be With You Pineapple and the whole transaction was a dream. Sjota was easy to communicate with and very friendly. Shipping was quick, and she gave me options to have him sent(I chose EMS), and everything was packed very well.

I could not be happier and would definitely do business with her again. :D

10. Sjota bought a pair of jeans from me and the whole transaction was really fast and pleasant!
      The payment was fast as well, and Sjota was very patient as I wasn't able to ship the item as soon as possible because of national holidays in my country.
      I'm very pleased with our communication.

11. I purchased a Switch Milhwa:r from sjota.
      The transaction was fantastic, sjota was always quick with her communication and very polite.
      she shipped the head out super fast and it arrived in perfect condition.
      I would highly recommend sjota and would happily buy from her again.
      10/10 seller :D

12. I just had an absolute flawless transaction with Sjota. I sold her a pair of Soom jointed hands and we kept in touch the whole time. She was very kind and in all messages and sent the payment right away and even let me know when the box arrived at her place. I'm very pleased with the whole transaction and would do business with her everytime again <3

13. I purchased an outfit from Sjota and it was super easy and they were very pleasant. We were both away from our homes at different points since I first contacted Sjota about the listing and they were very accommodating. It was packaged better than anything I'd ever seen- and had a note on a cute little tag inside as well! Great seller.

14. I had a lovely transaction with Sjota - she paid super quickly - was absolutely wonderful
      to communicate with - prompt and friendly - AND - she let me know when the hands
      arrived safely after a long wait in her postal system.
      Thanks SO much Sjota!!!

15. I've bought an Iplehouse Mari head from Sjota and everything was nice and pleasant! I had a small problem with my local post services and Sjota provided me all the information I needed, very fast and never hesitated to help until I was able to solve the problem! All messages were answered promptly and uncomplicated! I've got the package safely in my house, the doll was very well packed and I'm 100% happy with my transaction! I would never hesitate doing business with Sjota again! Thank you very much!

16. I purchased a SWITCH Humming Dolly Attractive boy body from Sjota and she was amazing to deal with. Wonderful and prompt communication, easy transaction, fast shipping and everything arrived in perfect condition. Sjota was also sure to provide all the important information needed before and after the transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Sjota in the future. Thank you!

17. I purchased Switch Ajeong from Sjota and it was an excellent transaction!
      All the time the communication was wonderful. Sjota is very polite and friendly. I get all extra information about the doll without even answering and she was always ready to meet any of my requests. The doll arrived very fast and was packaged very securely. Would definitely deal with her again!
      Thank you so much for all your help and kindness!

18. Such a patient and kind seller! I bought a switch Pavian, and She shipped quickly and my head was packaged VERY well. Highly reccomend, i would definitely buy from her again.

19. I bought a SWITCH wig from Sjota. This is not firs deal and i happy ro buy again from her! The wig arrived quickly and was in perfect condition. Thank you a lot!

20. I bought some nine9style pants from Sjota. The pants were shipped quickly and were as described. Wonderful transaction!