Feedback for Skogstoka

Feb 5, 2012

1. making myself an feedback thread. ^^

2. Skogstoka bought a DZ deer girl from me. She sent the payment promptly and kindly let me know when the doll arrived. Everything went smothly. I'm very happy to deal with her:)

3. Traded with Stogstoka a SD-Doll and was fully happy with this transaction. She always replied quick and nicely, shipped out as agreed, so it was a pleasure! Highly recommended!

4. I've sold a Herculian body to Skogstoka. She is a very nice and polite person and clear in communication. Everything was paid in time. Highly recommended!

5. I sold some clothes to Skogstoka, the payment was really fast, the communication was smooth. I recommend ! ^_^

6. I traded a pair of shoes for some bloomers with Skogstoka, and it was all worked out super quickly! She let me know when they were shipped, and they were exactly as described :)

Thank you for a great trade!

7. I bought an Iplehouse Bianca from Skogstoka.
      Transaction was perfect. Really good communication, beautiful doll.
      Local pick-up, Skogstoka is really sympathetic and was a pleasure to deal with.
      Thank you.

8. I bought two dresses and one pair shoes from Stogstoka! She is so lovely! Everytime again!

9. I bought a head from Skogstoka and it was a wonderful transaction! The packaging was beautiful and thoughtful and I was kept very well informed of the shipping process. Highly recommended! :dance

10. Skogstoka just bought an Elfdoll Euna head from me. She was lovely to deal with and had great communication! The transaction was perfect!! THANK YOU!!

11. I bought an Iplehouse Chase from Skogstoka.
      The communication was great, she sent me pictures of what I requested and the shipping was super fast. :D
      She is a lovely person to deal with and I can only recommend her :)

12. I purchased a modded DC Hilary from Skogstoka. The doll arrived quickly and very safely. The modifications are beautiful! I highly recommend this seller!

13. Skogstoka bought a set of eyes from me. Payment was fast, communication was very clear and friendly.
      Would very much recommend!

14. Skogstoka bought a couple of AS heels from me and was perfect. Friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when they arrived. I'd happily recommend them as a buyer to anyone! Thank you~

15. Skogstoka bought some SD clothing from me. Communication was friendly and payment was prompt. She let me know when the package arrived. Would sell to again!

16. Skogstoka bought a SD head from me. She is a very kind person and the communication was great! Everything went smothly and the transaction was perfect! I'm very happy to deal with her. I can only recommend her. Thank you! :)

17. Skogstoka bought a makoeyes (am-007) from me and everything was wonderful!^^ Fast payment and pleasant communication, and let me know when they arrived. Thank you so much for the perfect transaction :kitty2

18. I sold a Neptune head to Skogstoka and it was such a pleasure! She paid right away and was so nice to talk to. I would do business anytime!

19. Bought an Angell Studo set from Skogstoka. The whole transaction was pleasant and my purchase arrived quickly. Praise, praise and only praise for Skogstoka; an amazing seller!

20. I bought a doll from Skogstoka. Transaction was great, good communication and quick shipping.It was a pleasure to deal with you
      Thank you.