1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SKooKuM Hime

Jul 18, 2009

1. Yes. The feedback thread.

2. Skookum Hime bought a wig from me, and she was wonderful to deal with! Great communication, prompt payment, and she made sure to let me know when she received it. I would definitely do business with her again! :)

3. SKooKuM Hime bought an abio angel body from me-she's a great buyer! She paid when she said she would and let me know when the body arrived. Thank you!

4. Sold her a Leeke Kyle head, it was a perfect transaction. Thanks so much, Would gladly transact with again!
      ~Pandora~

5. I sold a DollZone Shoyo MSD boy to SKooKuM Hime on a short layaway and she paid right when she said she would. Would definitely work with again! :)

6. I traded my BBB Ophelia for SKooKuM Hime's DG Beau. She responded quickly to all of my pm's, described the doll well, and shipped quickly. Very nice to deal with! :)

7. SKooKuM bought a Pipos Bao from me! She paid on time and was very friendly! I would definitely sell to her again! Thanks for an excellent transaction!

8. Purchased an Obitsu dolly from Skookum Hime and the transaction was wonderful.

Very friendly, fast (and secure) shipping. Just lovely to deal with.

Thank you very much for the new addition :).

9. I just sold a few Yosd shoes to SkookuM and the transaction was perfect. Speedy payment and communication was a pleasure :)

10. Skookum Hime recently traded with me and she was very pleasant to work with and communication was open and replies were quick. The doll was shipped in a very very sturdy box, with cute cushions and everything. The dolly arrived to me safe and sound. Skookum even included some glass eyes. She was wonderful to do this transaction with and i would gladly do another one in the future!!