Feedback for SkullCrownz

Sep 1, 2016

1. Bought a dollzone Hal from me. Communication was always prompt and friendly, they paid fast and let me know when they got it! Were patient with me too, as I forgot the CoA and shipped it separately! I would definitely do business with them again! ^ ^ Thank you!

2. I just bought a Leekeworld Luke from SkullCrownz. Very quick to respond, friendly seller. Thank you so much :).

3. Hope he is what you wanted <3. Please keep in touch!

4. Skullcrownz was realy sweet when I approched him with a trade and worked with me so we both got what we wanted without feeling taken advantage of. Very smooth transaction.

5. Thanks, I’m glad we could make a trade thanks for being wonderful to work with!

6. I bought a doll head from Skullcrownz and he was wonderful to deal with. Great communication, quick to ship, wonderful!! I would definitely deal with again.

7. I sold a doll to Skullcrownz and there was great communication!
      :) Thank you so much for the buy!

8. :cake::goldstar:aheartbeaPositive feedback :goldstar:aheartbea:cake:

Skullcrownz purchased a MSD jacket from me and though there was a communication delay in the beginning due to a messaging issue everything turned out great and Skullcrownz was wonderful to sell to and I would highly recommend them as a buyer.:thumbup
      Thank you so much Skullcrownz :hug:!