1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Skullgrl

Oct 5, 2008

1. Thanks, hope to build some dolly cred! :)
    2. I sold a JD minimee head to skullgirl. She is a really nice person to talk to, she is just lovely~
    3. Skullgrl bought some items from me and was delightful to deal with with! I would certainly sell or buy from her again! :>)
    4. Positive: excellent trader. Skullgrl bought a doll from me last week, and I should have left feedback then. She was fast with payment, and it was very easy to work out arrangements with her. Skullgirl is just delightful -- I'd happily sell to or buy from her any time!
    5. Skullgrl bought a SDelf body from me, and was an absolute delight to deal with :aheartbea

Prompt payment, great communication and a lovely bubbly personality are just a few benefits of dealing with this fab lady :D

Would more than recommend :)
    6. I bought a Sasara Kusugawa Dollfie Dream Dynamite from skullgrl. I had originally planned for a 6 month layaway, but moving, as well as other issues ended up extending it a bit longer.

Throughout the whole transaction, skullgrl was very kind and understanding of everything. She kept me updated with times that she would be unavailable to respond to my PMs so that I wouldn't worry.

When I received Sasara, she was wrapped in wrapping paper and it was very pretty. skullgrl also included some cream to help remove stains, even though Sasara did not have any stains on her. :D

I would gladly buy something from skullgrl again, she is very nice and compassionate. I am so pleased with Sasara and I am tremendously grateful I bought it from skullgrl. :fangirl:

Thank you so much! :aheartbea
    7. I bought a Volks Rengemaru from Skullgirl. She was very easy to work with, even through the holidays and other things. She kept in regular contact, and gave notice of when the doll would be shipped out. I am very happy with my purchase and would gladly purchase another doll or other items from Skullgirl in the future. :)