1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Skumring

Dec 6, 2006

1. I was part of the James Marsters GO too. Skumring did a great job of making sure the head turned out just right.

Stacy in IL

2. Skumring bought an Impldoll Ziv girl from me. She is very friendly, paid immediately in the currency I prefered, and informed me as soon as she got her home. I'm glad this beautiful doll has found a loving owner! Thanks a lot!

3. I sold my doll to Skumring
      she was a wonderful buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you! *^__^*

4. Hi there!
      Sold a Juri 2010 head to Skumring, such a wonderful buyer! She kept me informed during all the important milestones of the transaction. I recommend her to anyone and would certainly do business with her again!
      Thank you for being awesome :)

5. skumring purchased a head from me, and it was a perfect transaction! :) She paid quickly, and let me know when the head had arrived safely. I would definitely work with Skumring again, anytime! :aheartbea

Chris

6. Skumring bought an Elf Shiwoo head from me and was absolutely delightful to deal with! She was quick with payment, pleasant to talk with and incredibly patient with me regarding a shipping mixup. Thank you so much :aheartbea

7. A very good transaction with Skumring who purchased an Another Secret Mr. Milu head from me. It's always nice to deal with someone who not only pays promptly but stays in touch and lets you know when the package arrives. I would definitely work with her again!:)

8. skumring purchased an AIR vampire say head from me and was very pleasant to deal with ^^

9. I have had a wonderful transaction with skimring who purchased an MPD Babette from me, payment was quick and communication was excellent. We have sent PM's regarding Babette, dolls and general views and all in all it has been a most pleasant experience. I am very happy that Babette has gone to a home where she will be appreciated and spoilt. I can highly recommend skimring as a perfect buyer and would gladly do business again anytime. Thank you again for a transaction that was 100% perfect.

10. I purchased an Iplehouse Chase wolf head from Skumring, and found it to be a great transaction. She was very polite to correspond with, packed the item beautifully, shipped it promptly, and it arrived in perfect condition. She also included a lovely small extra, which was a touching and thoughtful gesture. I am very happy to recommend doing business with Skumring, and would gladly buy from her again. Thank you so very much, on behalf of Annalune, Tadhg, and myself. :)

11. I did a trade with Skumring, a head, feet and some shoes for her Dollzone Star.
      It was an excellent transaction. I'm usually a little skittish about over seas trades (I'm in the US and she's in Norway) but everything went super smoothly. Communication was terrific, the doll was packed perfectly, arrived in such good condition you would never know she wasn't brand new (even still had her new resin smell) and Skumring let me know right away when her package arrive in Norway. Wonderful trade, I would be more than happy to work with her again!

12. Skumring bought a few items from my sales thread. She was very pleasant to deal with, and responded and paid promptly. She also made sure to let me know when the parcel reached her, which was really helpful because the item was shipped without tracking. I'd definitely recommend Skumring as a buyer and wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again!

13. Skumring and I did a partial trade/purchase. Her DZ Moment for my Fairyland Wosoo VE Boy. She was a pleasure to work with and Moment is in fantastic condition! I am so excited to work on him!

Thank you again

14. Skumring traded my KDoll Karon for a Unoa L-bi sleeping faceplate and MSD shoes.

Everything went perfect, it arrived safe and sound in perfect condition.

Would defo recommend dealing with her again :D

15. i bought a pair of unoa hands from skumring. fantastic communication, fast shipping, and very pleasant to talk to. the hands were well wrapped and arrived safe and sound. i'd love to do business with her again! :aheartbea

16. We traded dolls with Scumring, everything was perfect, I wasnt sure about resin match, and she made so many comparisson pictures for me. Everything was wraped perfectly, and posted in a timely manner. I hope to deal with her again <3

17. Skumring sold me her Unoa faceplate. Very nice seller who let me do a layaway to afford this cute face! Excellent communication, provided tracking number right away and item arrived safely. :)

18. skumring bought five Fairyland elf heads from me, payment was fast, communication was perfect, and I would gladly do business with her again!

19. Skumring participated in my swap. Everything went as scheduled, would recommend for another swap. A+

20. I have bought a Dream of Doll I-ra from skumring. She is a great buyer, good communication and fantastic transaction =) Thank you! ^^