1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sky_Stars

Nov 30, 2011

1. Hi! ^_^ This is my feedback thread:)

2. Sky_stars recently participated in a LUTS Group Order I organized for my local area. She met all the deadlines I had set (ordering, paying, picking up) and was a pleasure to work with. Would definately love to have her participate in future Group Orders !!!:fangirl:

3. Bought a Pipos Bao from Sky_Stars. Communication was propt and friendly and he was sent out quickly. I would definately buy again from her.

4. Sky_Star and I did a trade, my littefee bisou for her Luts delf witch kitty! The transaction was flawless and I am so happy with my kitty! I would do business with her again anytime! ^_^ Thank you!

5. Sky_Star commisioned a face-up from me and everything went great. She was very clear about what she wanted and sent the head well-packed. I would work w/ her again!

6. Sky_Stars and I traded dolls and everything went beautifully! I can't say enough about how gorgeous the blushing job is on the Pyrol body! It arrived super fast and even came with an adorable little outfit! Thank you so much, I highly recommend her ^_^

7. I bought a Soom Aenigma from Sky_Stars. Everything was great! She shipped quickly, had great communication, and was very understanding when I made a mistake. Definitely an asset to the MP!

8. I just bought my first doll from Sky_Stars. Shipping was super fast and my doll was very very well packed. I spent a good amount of time unraveling her from bubble wrap. Sky_Stars sent the wig that I had payed extra for in the little plastic wig box it came with. And the dolls eyes were secured nicely in the head.

The Doll is beautiful! She looks just like she did in the pictures and more stunning in person. Sky_Stars even sent me a little pair of dolly shoes, knowing this was my first doll. She mentioned she was thinking of dying them purple to match the outfit my girl came in.

Sky_Stars was polite and a pleasure to work with. :) I would buy again.

9. Sky_Stars purchased a Kid Delf Wintery 2012 Event head from me, and we had a perfect transaction. She paid very promptly and was pleasant throughout the entire deal. I would definitely do business with her again. :)

10. Sky_Stars participated in my Dollmore group order. Quick payments and friendly communication. Thank you again!

11. I bought a Bluefairy Shiny Fairy Benjamin from Sky_Stars. She was fantastic to work with. The doll was in great condition and she shipped right away.

12. Sky_stars bought a Peakswoods monthly fairy from me and the transaction was smooth and she was great to communicate with. Thank you!

13. I bought a lovely Littlefee Luna from Sky_stars. I am very pleased with her. It was a very smooth transaction and I am happy to recommend this seller.

14. Sky_stars participated in a GO that I ran. Payment went quickly and smoothly and everything went great! Thanks again!