1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for skyealloway

Dec 29, 2009

1. Skyealloway bought a Puki fullset outfit from me, and she was great to deal with... communication was great, and she paid quickly. :) Then she sent a picture to show me how cute it looked on her little puki! I'd highly recommend her as a trading partner! :)

2. skyealloway purchased my NS MNF body. She was super nice in all her communication. Payment was quick and she even let me know when the item arrived! Would certainly recommend! ^__^

3. I sold a sleeping MNF Rheia head to skyealloway, and it was a great transaction! Clear and speedy communication, prompt payment, and she let me know when it arrived! I'd definitely recommend her as a buyer, and look forward to doing business with her again in the future.

4. skyealloway was in my soom group order. she is quick to respond to pm's, and was very understanding when i had some issues unexpectedly come up. she is patient and all around awesome to work with.

thank you so much for being in my group order! <3

5. Skyealloway bought a Bluefairy outfit from me, payment and communication was very fast. Great buyer, thank you again!! :D

6. Skyealloway joined my LUTS GO, and was a pleasure to deal with! Her communication was stellar and she paid her share quickly. I highly recommend her for future GO's. Thank you so much for making my first GO a success! :)

7. Skyealloway and I traded eyes for a wig. I'm very happy with this transaction. Thanks so much!

8. Skyealloway just bought a Souldoll outfit from me, and it was a super-smooth, fast transaction! I really appreciate her prompt communication, quick payment, and note to let me know that the package arrived safely. :love:

9. I sold the default Glati outfit to skyealloway. She's a wonderful person, good communication and paid exactly when she said she would. I hope you're little Haldrom enjoys it! I would highly recommend her. :aheartbea

10. Traded with skyealloway for a pair of boots. Great transaction, super fast shipping and good communication. thanks much !

11. Bought a wig from skyealloway for my daughter's b-day, great transaction, good communication, a+ seller.
      ty again.

12. I bought an impldoll yosd body from Skyealloway and the transaction went very well. She was very kind and held the body for me until I was able to pay a few days later. She shipped the body to me very quickly and also included extras! I'm very pleased with my purchase. Thanks, Skyealloway!

13. Skyealloway sold me a DZ body on layaway. She was helpful, friendly, and shipped him super-fast!

14. I did a partial trade, eyes,wig and $ from Skyealloway for a special head done up like a sugar skull i had. she was very nice,prompt to respond. my items i got were in perfect condition and just as nice as she said. items were shipped very fast as well.

15. I just completed a wig trade with skye. She is pleasant to work with and was flexible with shipping logistics. The item arrived well-packed and in perfect condition. I would deal with her again any time. Thanks!

16. skyealloway participated in my Carbon split and she was a joy to work with. She paid promptly, communicated in a timely manner, and was not afraid to alert me when she had a concern. I would definitely work with her again. :)

17. I purchased a Lady Ligaya head from skyealloway, she was quick with emails and shipping.
      Lovely head too.
      My Highest recommends to all that buy.
      :daisy Thank you "V" :daisy

18. Skyealloway bought an outfit and some shoes from me. She was easy to work with! No qualms about working together again!

19. Skyealloway bought a DOT Sha head from me and was really wonderful to deal with. Fast payment, quick pm's and she let me know immediately when the head arrived. She is very patient and understanding. There were some shipping problems and it took longer than expected but Skyealloway was helpful and kind to me the whole time.

Highly recommended as buyer. Thank you so much! :)

20. Met up with her and traded an impldoll eddy for a impldoll 1/3 girl body. ^^ doll was in great shape!