1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for skylarnicole

Mar 5, 2010

1. Sold two dolls to skylarnicole and had quick communication, payment and notification of receipt. Thanks so much!

--MW

2. I had a lovely transaction with skylarnicole recently. I purchased 4 Customhouse dolls from her that arrived quickly, well packed and in amazing condition. I couldn't be happier! Thanks again for a great sale!

3. POSITIVE!!
      I bought a felix browning from skylarnicole, Everything went very smoothly. Definitely recommend!

4. I purchased a Felix Brownie baby from Skylarnicole. Excellent seller with great communication, doll was as described, packaged well and shipped very fast. Thank you!

5. I bought a Happydoll Becky from skylarnicole, and it was a very good transaction -- prompt response to my questions, and really fast shipping after I paid (got little Becky on her way ahead of a snowstorm!). Very happy to have my little Happydoll, and to do business with skylarnicole :thumbup

6. I got two dz flower fairies from Skylarnicole. Both little babies are very well packed and arrived safe. Skylarnicole is very nice. She is patient in the transaction. Everything goes smooth and nice.

7. I bought a PeaksWood’s Lady Bee from skylarnicole. It was a wonderful experience. Communication was great, shipping was fast, and the doll was packed so well! I’m in love with my new little elf girl. I would be glad to do business again.

8. I bought an Elfdoll Pandora from skyarnicole, and like my previous transaction with her earlier this year, it was very good. Item as described, packed well for shipping, and shipped VERY quickly! Another happy purchase from skyarnicole :celebrate:thumbup

9. ☆☆♡ SUPER POSITIVE!!♡☆☆:3nodding: This was my first transaction with Skylarnicole; I purchased 1 tiny doll & 1 mini doll; each is beautiful and has been well cared for; they arrived in their original, undamaged, company boxes. Skylarnicole went to extraordinary lengths to find a post office that was open so that the dolls could be shipped out quickly; this wasn't a requirement of mine but I appreciate her efforts and efficiency! I'm happy that I found dolls with Skylarnicole that are perfect to represent my characters, because Skylarnicole is a pleasure to communicate with and transact with. Thank you, Skylarnicole!

10. Purchased a AR Little Gienie Lillica from Skylar. Skylar shipped her quickly and packed her securely. Overall great transaction. Love my new Little Lillica. Thank you for responding to my WTB thread.

11. I am very happy to say that I’ve had another positive transaction with Skylarnicole. I got another beautiful Peakswoods Lady Bee in response to my WTB. Everything was great, same as last time, and Skylar is such a sweet and wonderful person to deal with. Thank you so much! :kitty2

12. Skylar answered my "want to buy" thread for a Realpuki Roro! I'm so very grateful since Roro was a doll I'd considered as one of my grails! Roro came in her box, packed in plenty of bubble wrap and came so quickly! Sooner than I thought!

Skylar was lovely to talk to! I feel I've made a new friend in the doll hobby :hug: Thank you again!