1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SkylaRose

Jul 7, 2010

1. Hello, Skyla here :) Please leave any feedback here, whether good bad or neutral.
      Thank you :D

2. Ooh I get first comment. lol SkylaRose just bought a head from me, communication was awesome, I knew once he arrived, payment was nice and quick and the whole experience was very very pleasant. Excellent buyer!

3. Skylarose bought a Crobidoll R Line version 1 male body from me. her payment was an e-cheque payment through paypal, she was more than happy to wait for it to clear before I sent the body off to her, which was about 7 days. (^^ ) Once cleared and the money was through I sent the body as agreed special delivery next day arrival to her. The transaction itself was perfectly fine, fast and no troubles, Skyla is a lovely customer and DoA goer! she has offered to even provide images of the body's safe arrival to her when its in one piece for her boy <3 i can't wait to see the boy all together (lets hope he has pants on! XD)

Excellent friendly perfect buyer!
      Full 5 sticky stars from me~~

4. I sold an outfit to SkylaRose and it went like clockwork at super sonic speed!!! She paid straight away and let me know when the outfit arrived and she was happy with her purchase...Perfect!!!!
      I would gladly deal with SkylaRose anytime and recommend her 110% to everyone!!!

Hugest thankies ((><))

5. SkylaRose jointed a Nepelin's split I did to get the dragon wings. Great communication, fast payment, and she let me know when the package arrived.

Thank you so much again--it's been a pleasure!!

6. I sold a doll to SkylaRose, and the payment was part by PayPal and part by cash in person when we met to exchange the doll. Payment and communications were prompt, and everything went smoothly. She was very friendly in person and by PM, and I would happily deal with her again!

7. SkylaRose bought a Domuya suit set from me. Communication was good, and payment was prompt. A pleasure to work with. ^_^

8. I bought 2 small DH SD items from SkylaRose. It was a wonderful transaction. Good communication, fast shipping. Excellent. I would happily deal with her again. Thank you so much. :)

9. I purchased a pair of shoes from SkylaRose and sold her a top as well. Transactions were brilliant.

As a seller: excellent communication, packaged very well and shipped really quickly.
      As a buyer: fast payment, excellent communication and let me know once things arrived.

Very happy to deal with, lovely person to work with. Definately rcommended. Thanks again!

10. I sold luts spica to SkylaRose. She was very pleasant to transact with. Paid in the time we agreed and let me know as soon as she had arrived. T
      hank you very much to give spica a new home~:chocoberry

11. SkylaRose bought a Delf Lu-Wen from me on layaway. She was a pleasure to deal with and pay in the time she said. Thanks again!!