1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for SKYWHYS

Feb 28, 2006

1. I think this speaks for itself on feedback terms:

[​IMG]

2. SKYWHYS bought my Nanuri 07 head, and she's a very nice, friendly and patient buyer.

Thanks so much! A real pleasure doing business with you <3

3. 1 positive feedback for Skywhys! Gena arrived safe and sound :)

4. skywhys bought my shou-ryu head from me. She's great to deal with. I received payment very fast. Thank you for so much for a great transaction.

Briar

5. Sold to SKYWHYS, fast payment and very nice to deal with, thanks so much! =^_^=

6. I bought my Soulkid Snyder girl from SKYWHYS (from eBay), she has the patience and kindness of a saint - knowing my girl is my first dollfie, SKYWHYS included a set of lovely clothing and another wig so my dolly wouldn't have to stay naked for long. Her customer service is excellent and I wouldn't think twice about buying from her a second time.

7. I just sold a doll to Skywhys and she was great. I agreed to a layaway and she paid super fast on it. I am surprised in my search for this thread how many times she has left feedback for others and so few have left for her in return. She has been a real sweetheart in getting the money to me quickly as well as making sure I have all the info I need and assuring me my former BJD will have a great home. More buyers like this would be great! More people like her would also be great!

8. Skywhys allowed my dream to come true and sold me a SD16 Garnet head:) Now I have my very own Garnet:) She was friendly and understanding. Shipping was great and the head arrived very well packed:) Thank you very much:)

9. I sold a Doll-head to SKYWHYS, great communication and swift transaction on her part.

10. SKYWHYS bought a DIM body from me. Very fast payment, good to deal with!

11. I sold a Kazekidz Poppy head to SKYWHYS. She paid very quickly and was pleasant to deal with. Thanks very much!

12. Skywhys bought a wig from me and paid quickly and was a pleasure to deal with. Great buyer.

13. Bought a Cristal from Skywhys. She was pleasant to deal with the whole way through, patient with all my questions, and shipped her when she said she would and she arrived safe and sound. All in all, it was a great transaction.

Thank you! :aheartbea

14. SKYWHYS purchased a painted Minimee head from me and paid promptly. Easy as pie! Thanks!

15. I recently finished a layaway (for a Volks Kun) with Skywhys on Ebay. She was very patient. Doll arrived promptly and well-packaged. Thanks, skywhys!

16. I sold a Dollmore doll (body and head) Ipsae and Bella head to Skywhys. Fast payment and smooth transaction! Thanks!

17. Skywhys bought a minimee head from me. She paid super fast and communication was great. Thanks!

18. I bought Ruru from her on a layaway and it was a great transaction.

19. SkyWhys just completed a layaway with me - and everything went wonderfully!
      Very prompt payments and good communication too!
      Thanks Lots!!!
      Robyn :)

20. Skywhys purchased an AiL Alice head from me. She was a dream. She paid like she said when she said. She was great to talk to. I hope to sell to again.
      Thanks for a smooth transaction!