1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Skywhys

Apr 23, 2022

1. Please post your feedback here! I'm not sure what else to put here, please let me know if I need to add something.

2. i purchased a unusual and beautiful doll coat from @SKYWHYS and had a positive transaction. Communication was fast and friendly, and the item was shipped out immediately and packaged very well to not crease. thank you very much for the lovely coat!

3. I purchased a Delf Chiwoo from SKYWHYS and had a very positive transaction. The doll was in fantastic condition and came with all original packaging, an absolute joy to open. Communication was quick and always very friendly. Shipping was SUPER fast and arrived in record time. I would not hesitate to do business with again.

Overall, a terrific and breezy experience! Thanks again for everything! <3

4. I purchased a Delf El from SKYWHYS and it went wonderfully! Communication was fantastic throughout, shipping was on time (and super fast!) and the doll arrived exactly as described with careful packaging. I'd definitely do business again!

5. I purchased a Delf Moon head from SKYWHYS and it has been a great experience. They shipped out super fast and the head was really well wrapped and protected. They’ve been friendly and have kept an open conversation all throughout the shipping process even though the tracking sort of stopped working. I definitely recommend SKYWHYS to anyone looking to buy or sell on the DoA marketplace. They are honest and friendly.

6. SKYWHYS very kindly sold me a beautiful Musedoll outfit. She shipped it very quickly and it got here super fast. Arrived well-packed and in immaculate condition. A great international transaction!
      Thank you very much and I hope to do business again :)

7. SKYWHYS sold me a doll and agreed to allow me to pick it up from her home since we are fairly local to each other. A pleasant transaction and lovely to chit chat with during the pickup. Would gladly buy from again. Many thanks!

:cake:

8. SKYWHYS sold me a Limhwa body and she arrived super fast! She was exactly as described and packaged very well. An absolute lovely transaction!

Also, I just realized I'm not the only one to say "super fast". No joke, it was expected tomorrow and made it today, in two days!

9. Purchased a doll cloak from @SKYWHYS. Had an amazing transaction. The seller was very kind and the item was absolutely beautiful, just as pictured. Super fast shipping! I highly recommend them as a seller!

10. I purchased an Iplehouse Gentle Cocori head from SKYWHYS. They were wonderful to communicate with and shipped quickly and securely. I'd highly recommend them as a seller and wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again. :)

11. I bought from SKYWHYS a Dollheart black and red outfit and a Dollheart black fantasy outfit, messages were responsed to quickly and was very friendly throughout. Shipping was super fast and they arrived a lot quicker than I thought they would, the outfits are in great condition and I'm very happy with them I would recommend SKYWHYS as a seller and would buy from again thank you. :)

12. Thank you, @SKYWHYS for selling me this lovely body at such a great price! We messaged each other Saturday morning, and the body was here Monday afternoon!
      I've already designed the prettiest little summer dress with smocking for her. Great transactions fuel creativity!
      Hope to do business again sometime! As always, photos on my Flickr!
      :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

13. Okay, now that we've finished our transaction I just want to say SKYWHYS was super patient and kindly held the Dream of Doll DoI Luke for a week before I could pay for him. Once paid, Luke was shipped SUPER fast (basically immediately). He's just exactly as described and in great shape. I would do business with SKYWHYS again. :)

#13 Korofel, Oct 1, 2022
      Last edited: Oct 10, 2022
    14. I bought an old Luts outfit from Skywhys and it was a perfect transaction! She was friendly and shipped quickly. The outfit was safely packed and is in really great shape considering it's probably 15 years old?! :aheartbea I'm very happy and would certainly buy from Skywhys again!

15. I bought a Dollshe Afhgan on a layaway from SKYWHYS and it went amazingly! Very wonderful to talk with. Shipped promptly and even helps with picking the best option for mailing. Thank you so much!

16. Bought yet another doll from SKYWHYS on a layaway. This time a Pale Tan Dollstown Bandi 13yrs. Mailed out very fast again and even included a gift outfit and boots. I will always return to buy from SKYWHYS, highly recommend doing business with her!

17. Kathleen have me a discount when I bought two items, a Dollmore model body, and an outrageous pleather and brocade outfit.
      Then to my surprise she sent a lovely outfit for the model body, as an extra! (Yes, the pleather is breaking down as is a given in this type fabric - but the suit is so worth saving that I will re-sew it). I have purchased previously from Kathleen and all was well, but this time the doll arrived with a broken foot. I was able to make the repair, and Kathleen as recompense gave me a discount on a further purchase. Kathleen is a very kind dealer, and I am very happy to have some of her grand collection in my home.I

Thank you, again, dear Kathleen. <3

18. And 3 more dolls bought from SKYWHYS! Thank-you for all your kindness, it was a pleasure to purchase from you.

A solid recommendation from me to her future customers! Wish I could afford more, lol! :hug::thumbup

:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

19. I purchased an Elfdoll Ruru and Luts Shiwoo from @SKYWHYS . She was very kind and allowed layaway for these dolls. She mailed them out right away and they were packed very well. I am very pleased with my purchase and the communication through the process. Looking forward to hopefully being a return customer! :-) five star rating!

20. Positive Feedback!

I purchased Limhwa Iris from Skywhys and it was a great transaction. Friendly communication and instant shipping. The doll arrived packaged well and with cute extras. Thank you! Would do business with again!