1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for slash_spread

Mar 2, 2011

1. Please leave a feedback for me, if you had any transactions with me.
      I will surely leave a feedback on yours as well! Thank you~~[​IMG]

2. I sold her 2 pairs of doll shoes. Payment was prompt and comunication clear and concise. Thank you so much!
    3. slash_spread purchased Switch Rusi head from me. She always gave me clear and fast pms. Fast payment. Thank you :) !
    4. Just a completed a most successful transaction. I purchased a Jade head from slash_spread. She removed the existing faceup (per my request) really nicely and the head arrived quickly in perfect condition. Thank you!

5. Sold some Volks jeans and a hoody to slash_spread; Paid promptly and was very patient with everything~! Thank you~!! ^_^
    6. Slash_spread purchased a Sd shirt and pants from me.
      Payment was prompt and communication was friendly. I highly recommend slash_spread as a buyer.

Thank you for a very smooth and pleasant transaction.
    7. Purchased a Spiritdoll v. 1 Proud girl body from slash_spread and everything went perfectly! I had previously purchased a Spiritdoll Jade head from her and that was a perfect transaction too. I would happily purchase something again and recommend her.

8. Just completed a positive transaction. I sold a Uhui head to slash_spread. She payed promptly and let me know when the head's arrived safe. Thank you. ^^
    9. I sold an SD DH cape to slash_spread and it was a great transaction. Fast payment and great communication. I highly recommend her as a Marketplace partner. Thanks!
    10. Sold dress set to slash_spread.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks very much!^0^
    11. slash_spread is a great seller! She kept me very well informed about the status of our transaction throughout, and she was always quick to respond when I had questions. Everything went very well. She is friendly and I would gladly buy from her again. ^^
    12. I commissioned slash_spread to do a faceup and body blushing for my Orientdoll So Dong. She had great communication, she did an AMAZING job, and she shipped her out quickly after the work was finished. I would definitely commission her again. Thank you so much!
    13. slash_spread purchased magic blocks from me. The payment was fast and transaction was great. slash_spread also let me know when the eyes arrived. Highly recommended buyer, thank you ^_^ !!
    14. I bought to a Swich Uhui head to slash_spread.
      He is very nice seller. Patient, understanding. All my questions answered quickly. I am satisfied.
      Unfortunately, the customs took my luggage.
      In addition, it was OK. <3
    15. I commissioned face up services from slash_spread and she did an amazing job. Communication was excellent and my doll's head was finished and shipped back to me very quickly.
      Thank you!:)
    16. i commissioned a face-up, and it was totally awesome! faceup was amazing and it was shipped safely and quickly~! <3
    17. I bought a body from slash_spread and all went wonderfully! She was a pleasure to communicate with, shipped quickly and the body arrived safely packaged and in perfect condition. She even asked if I had received it when I completely forgot to let her know, so that's a plus too :D''
      So, thank you and I would not hesitate to do business with her again!
    18. Bought a Souldoll Harace head from slash_spread. Everything was great! Good communication and super fast shipping. :)
    19. I sold a dororo outfits to slash_spread.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks very much!^0^
    20. I bought a head from slash_spread, and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. She was really friendly and fast to reply to my PMs and shipped the package right away! Thank you so much for the perfect transaction! &#9829;
      Highly recommended. (: