1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sleeping Dead!

Jun 3, 2009

1. I sold a unoe headback to Sleeping dead ^ ^, very nice buyer ! Happy to deal with sleeping dead again!

2. I got a Soom Human Tuff/Sueve head and it was again a flawless transaction!

The head was shipped SUPER fast and was packaged wonderfully! That little head was so well packaged it couldn't even move in the box if it tried!!!! :D:)

I would definitely recommend Sleeping Dead as seller and would buy again for sure!

Thanks so much for another perfect transaction!!!:D:)

3. I sold a Musedoll outfit to Sleeping Dead. It was a smooth and quick transaction, and she let me know as soon as the outfit arrived. Thanks so much! :)

4. I bought a soom MD glot human form Sleeping Dead. She is good seller, fast shipment and good communication. Thank you~ ​

5. I split a Volks Rinon with Sleeping Dead. It was the quickest and most pleasant split I've ever participated in. She had great communication, and she paid promptly. I could not have asked for a better split partner. I would not hesitate to join another split with Sleeping Dead. Thanks!

6. I participated in a group order ran by Sleeping Dead. She did a fantastic job of keeping everyone up to date and ordered accurately. Great group ordering leader :).

7. I was part of Sleeping Dead's Musedoll group order and everything went perfectly. She kept us informed about the status of the order and shipped quickly when the items arrived. I would definitely participate in another GO run by her :D

8. I participated in a Musedoll Go run by Sleeping Dead. She was fantastic and communication was very good. She was also very understanding when I accidently send extra money and it even out for shipping. So it worked out. I would work with her again. Thanks so much for the running the Go. :D
      ~Emra

9. SleepingDead recently participated in the first part of my 18th Leekeworld pre-order run and was wonderful to work with. ^^ Payments were prompt and communication was kept up well from their end. A pleasant transaction from start to finish!!

♥[ Thank you for your participation in one of my group orders!! ]♥
      [♥]​

10. Thanks for running the Musedoll GO, all my items look great onece again thanks!

11. Sleeping Dead is a wonderful buyer - prompt payment and PMs, lovely and sweet and patient too. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with again.:)

12. i sold a Chibi Roron to Sleeping Dead by layaway transaction. it was a perfect transaction. she was prompt in both communicating and payment, and she finished her payments early. not to mention how sweet she is to deal with. a great buyer, would sell again!

13. Sleeping Dead joined my first Leekeworld GO ^ ^ She pays so quick, and is so nice~ She made my first experience as a GO leader great!! thank you so much <333

14. I purchase a head from Sleeping Dead. Communication was great, highly recommended. Thank you very much.

15. I traded my chibi unoa faceplate with Sleeping Dead, she was very communicative, prompt to ship and friendly. I'm so happy with the trade and how well it went, thankyou so much Sleeping Dead : )

16. Purchased a Volks SD13 Heath head from SleepingDead.
      Perfect transaction all around - instantaneous communication, relaxed while I did a layaway, was willing to work around my current travel schedule when it came to her shipping my head out, and then shipped exactly when she said she would :)
      The head arrived in an appropriately sized box, packed both safely and economically.
      My head is exactly as described and absolutely gorgeous - could not be happier!

17. Sleeping Dead participated in my first G.O. She paid on time and helped the G.O. advance smoothly. Thanks so much!

18. I purchased an SD16 doll body from Sleeping Dead, and everything went smoothly! Communication was great, and the item arrived promptly. Many thanks!

19. I just bought an ariadoll body from sleeping dead..
      the transaction was perfect and she was a super nice seller..shipped the body out fast.
      I would certainly do business with sleeping dead again A+++++

20. I purchased a lot of clothes from Sleeping Dead! I am very happy with the clothes. She had excellent communication and shipped them out fast. Thanks