1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sleeping Dead!

Jun 3, 2009

1. I bought Sleeping Dead's SOOM Beyla on a 3-month layaway and can't say enough nice things about her. It was my first ever layaway, so I was nervous. But unnecessarily so. She was super friendly, great at keeping in contact, and shipped the very next day after I finished my last payment. She also included extra wigs, eyes, an outfit, and other cute extras that I hadn't been expecting when I asked to buy the doll. Thanks, Sleeping Dead, for helping me get my grail dolly! :heart:

2. I sold a SDGr Belle head to Sleeping Dead and she was really fab to deal with. Paid promptly on the layaway, good communications and let me know when the doll arrived. Perfect!

(sorry the feedback is late)

3. Sleeping Dead purchased an SDGr body from me on layaway. Prompt communication, payments received as promised and also let me know once package arrived. Thanks so much!

4. (Late feedback, sorry!!)

I was commissioned by SleepingDead and the whole process was a dream, I would definitely work with her again!

5. Bought a SDGr Belle from Sleeping Dead. She was kind enough to let me spread payments out, packed everything super well (plus extras!), and was always friendly and open in communications. Excellent seller! :aheartbea

6. I bought Musedoll dress from Sleeping Dead. Everything was perfect. Highly recommendable seller.

7. POSITIVE~!

bought:
      SOOM Amber wig
      wig with braided half-up do
      wig with two small bows
      Pink zig-zag part

Magnetic wingies

Sleeping Dead was super friendly and very communicative. I would love to deal with her again! Thank you for a great transaction!

8. Sleeping Dead bought a MiniFee Miyu from me. She answered all PMs quickly, paid promptly, and was wonderful to deal with the entire transaction. :) I definitely would do business with her again!

9. I sold a pair of Dollmore model pants to sleeping Dead and everything was terrific. Fast and easy communication along with quick payment, I would definitely recommend her.

Thank you!

10. Sleeping Dead took part in a GO I was running. She let me know when she needed to drop a few things, and I was able to accommodate her. She paid quickly and was overall a pleasure to deal with I would happily welcome her back to any future GO I may run :)

11. She bought my Soom shoshon, transaction went very well, she was quick and precise on her payment and she was nice to deal with. thanks! :)

12. .:POSITIVE FEEDBACK:. Sleeping Dead recently purchased my Soom Saiph head. They communicated quickly and in a friendly manner. They paid promptly and let me know once the packaged had arrived. The transaction was perfect from start to finish. I would definitely recommend them as a buyer.

13. Sleeping Dead participated in my Luts GO and they were an excellent participant. Payment was very fast they even let me know when their items arrived. I would absolutely do business with Sleeping Dead again.

14. I purchased Momo's heels off SleepingDead. They shipped out my items very fast and I had a pleasant communication with them. I would definitely purchase from them again and I would recommend them as a seller.Thank you so much. :)

15. Positive!!!!

Sleeping Dead purchased my Iplehouse FID Stella, and it was a great transaction - all the communication was great and fast, and she paid straight away and let me know as soon as the doll arrived - she was a dream to work with! Definitely recommended!

16. Hands down one of the best sale and trade experiences ever!!! @Sleeping Dead did a minifee corset change with me, she shipped out the corset the very next day and kept prompt communication throughout the few day wait. She also sold me a Feeple 60 head which took a lot longer to ship then either of us had anticipated, but again kept in constant contact with updates and shipped my head the day after she received her doll. Just an overall amazing trade and purchase :thumbup:thumbup for this amazing seller. I look forward to future transactions:)
      ~Anthony

17. I joined Sleeping Dead's Sirrca split. They were very pleasant, and kept us up to date. Shipping was fast, and I would recommend them as a split partner.

18. I participated in a split with Sleeping Dead for Soom Raon and she was a delight to deal with from start to finish :)
      She kept me up to date with our order and she shipped my parts to me very quickly (the parts were very well packaged)
      I would happily recommend her as a split partner and do business with her again :kitty2

19. I've bought a Soom Saiph head on a Fairyland Feeple65 body from Sleeping Dead on a long layaway and the transaction was overall very good! We had a small issue, but it was easily solved as Sleeping Dead is a very understanding person and also kind and was able to work on a way to compensate for the problem. I'm fine with the final results of the transaction and I believe Sleeping Dead to be a very honest person and nice to deal with. All messages were polite and promptly answered!

20. Sleeping Dead purchased a tan minifee Celine head from me. It was a very pleasant transaction with great communication and quick payment. I would certainly recommend working with Sleeping Dead. Thank you!