Feedback for Sleepinghazard

Jun 12, 2019

1. It’s such a please to deal with @sleepinghazard since it’s her first transaction I opened this feedback thread for her.

I sold a RSDoll orvil head to her and she is really sweet to deal with. Friendly communication, fast payment and she let me know once she got the head. I highly recommend doing business with her and would definitely to deal with her in the future.

2. I am pleased to be the first buyer feedback for @sleepinghazard. I have bought and sold for many years, but never have I come across someone like @sleepinghazard, who pays attention to detail, answered all my questions, offers excellent photos and very honest. I purchased Harucasting E-Minor. Thank you for a perfect transaction. I highly recommend. :)

3. @sleepinghazard was an absolute pleasure to deal with! I bought a Monochrome Ray head from her, and he came packaged beautifully with several extra surprises. She kept excellent communication and shipped quickly, and kept me informed each step of the way.

Thank you for the wonderful transaction!