1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for sleepxwalker

Apr 25, 2012

1. I bought a Nine9 Style bench, a bunch of awesome SD sized clothes and a pair of eyes from sleepxwalker. Perfect transaction! She was friendly, accommodating, and super fast to ship. Everything arrived safe and sound - boxed up very securely (despite that pesky bench being so big and awkward, she still got it amazingly well-mummified in bubblewrap). ;) I would be delighted to work with her again! <3

2. I bought a popo63 body from sleepxwalker. Although communication was a little slow, she was very friendly, answered all my questions, and was very patient with me. The body was well packed as well. I would totally buy from her again! Thank you!

3. I purchased a pair of urethane eyes from sleepxwalker and it was a great transaction! She was very patient while we waited to paypal to work. I would not hesitate to do business with her again.

4. Positive Feedback

Another great transaction with Sleepxwalker! I purchased a modded Migidoll Cho head and some SD cigarettes from Sleepxwalker. I had a lot of questions about the mods and payments before buying, and I received fast, helpful answers within a few hours. The package was shipped quickly, arrived packed very safely and exactly as described. I'm always happy to deal with this seller, and hope to have more transactions in the future! Thanks again!

5. Bought a pair of panties from sleepxwalker , They were easy to purchase from and I have no complaints.

#45 Evelia, Oct 2, 2014
      Last edited: Oct 13, 2020
    6. Bought a Soom Dia. Communication was great, item was shipped and arrived quickly, and overall a good seller. :) A+

7. I bought a one piece dress set from sleepxwalker. Smooth transaction, great communication, very prompt shipping and the dress arrived in perfect condition. All round great seller,
      Thank you,
      Flynn.

8. OOPS!
      I actually bought a pair of Soom hands from sleepxwalker...but the transaction was still as described.

9. I just bought a Dollstown body from sleepxwalker and it was a great transaction.
      Thanks,
      Robin

10. Put a Jina head on layway. everything was smooth and fantastic. He came in flawless and shipping was fast.
      Thanks!

11. I bought a Luts Senior Delf boy body from sleepxwalker, as well as an SD size phonograph and some YoSD clothes (she even threw in a pair of eyes I wanted free of charge!) It was an excellent transaction, she was very kind and patient with me during the layaway, and cleared up a small bit of confusion on my part about the tracking number. Everything was packed super well, I would gladly do business with sleepxwalker again!

12. I purchased a SD Soom Dia Boy from sleepxwalker. Communication was clear and pleasant. She shipped him quickly, gave me a tracking number, and he arrived to me neatly packaged and in lovely condition, just as described. Would definitely highly recommend. Thank you so much for my lovely boy!

13. wish to leave a kiss here- thank you. bought an iplehouse superhero jeans from this member and it arrived yesterday. thank you so much

14. I purchased a Migidoll Jean head from sleepxwalker. It was a great transaction. Communication was very good and she shipped the item when she said she would. Everything went smoothly and it was an easy transaction. Thanks!

15. Positive Transaction

I had another great transaction with sleepxwalker. I bought a Migidoll Jean head, my questions were answered fully and communication was very friendly. My head was shipped safely and securely, and arrived in perfect condition. Thanks again!

16. I bought 2 pairs of shoes from sleepxwalker. Everything went great. Shipped super fast! Great seller. Thanks so much! :D

17. Purchased an 8/9 wig from sleepxwalker. It arrived quickly (as quickly as the holiday post would allow (●´ω`●) ) and it's perfect! Lovely seller, would def buy from again.

18. Purchased a Dollstown Hue head with extras from sleepxwalker. Communication was great, it arrived quickly and was wonderfully packed! Brilliant seller! Thank you very much! I couldn't ask for better service :D

19. Bought sleepxwalkers Honey Love Lolly. Great transaction! She was great with answering all my questions and was super nice. My doll was very well packed and arrived quickly. Thanks so much!

20. I purchaseed SD boxers & a pair of socks. They were well packed & the seller was a pleasure to deal with. Thank you!