1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for slrphebos

Jun 11, 2008

1. Here's my feedback thread as I finally started buying things from people on here :)

2. I just completed a commission for Slrphebos and the transaction couldn't have gone more smoothly. Payment was super-speedy. Communications were prompt and friendly. I couldn't recommend Slrphebos more highly!

3. I had a layaway transaction with Slrphebos and it was great! Payed right on time and had great communication. ^_^ I highly recommend her! Thank you very much again!

4. Slrphebos purchased a puki faceplate from me. Excellent buyer, quick payment and let me knew when the item arrived. Definitly recommend! ^^

5. I sold a puki faceplate to slrphebos. Communication was great, and everything went smoothly. :)

6. Fast payment and let me know right away when the item arrived. Thanks!

7. Great buyer! She paid exactly as she said she would, and let me know when the item was received. It was a pleasure! Thanks!

8. slrphebos purchased a SwD Myu from me and was a doll to work with. She was very open in her communications and even paid off the balance on her layaway much sooner than expected!

All around a wonderful buyer. I would definitely do business again!

9. slrphebos bought a Yo-SD from me, payment was quick and communication was great. thanks agian!!!

10. slrphebos purchased a Volks F18 MSD from me and was a delight to work with from start to finish! She paid lickety split, let me know as soon as the doll arrived, and was fun to communicate with. I would definitely love to work with her again!

11. Slrphebos purchased my Volks Emma. She is very easy to deal with.
      Payment sent quickky and let me know when Emma arrived.
      The whole transaction went smooth and flawlessly. Hight recommended!