1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for slvrdrgn

Dec 29, 2006

1. Please leave a comment on how you liked doing business with me. Thanks all.
    2. I bought a wig from her and it was a wonderful transaction! It was shipped quickly and packaged well. The wig was in great condition.

3. Perfectly transaction !! Good buyer !
    4. I Bought a Darling Sleeping Head from Slvrdrgn.
      kept in Great contact, freindly, helpful-
      package arrived in perfect condition, and was neatly packed.
      Excellent seller<3
    5. Bought some hands and it was a smooth transaction!
    6. I bought a wig from slvrdrgn. PMs were friendly, communication was good, and shipping was prompt! Thanks again! ^_^
    7. I sold a doll body to slvrdrgn and she paid promptly and kept in good communication. was very patient with me and very friendly to deal with :)
    8. Commissioned a face-up and tattoos for my little Thaer and he came out lovely!! Thanks so much! =^_^=
    9. Fast and really protected shipping for a wig! Good communication with me through the whole process! Great transaction! :)
    10. Sold a wig to slvrdrgn. Very quick payment and excellent communication. Would gladly do business with again. :)
    11. Commissioned a face-up from, And it was just what i wanted! Beautiful!! Very pleasant to work with!
    12. Commissioned a face-up from her. She's a great person to deal with and her work is marvellous.
    13. I recently sold her a MNF body. She was wonderful to deal with and kept in constant communication. I would definitely not only sell to her again but would buy from her as well.
    14. I traded MNF Shiwoo hands with slvrdrgn and it was a great transaction! The hands a re perfect, thanks so much for a smooth trade. Would do so again if I had the chance! :aheartbea
    15. great buyer, it was a pleasure to deal with slvrdrgn ! she don't forget to leave a feedback very positiv !

thank youv very much ^^
    16. Slvrdrgn commissioned us for a leaf outfit. Perfect transaction, wonderful communication. Couldn't deal with a nicer person! Highly recommended! Thank you so much!!
    17. A very smooth transaction! <3
      Slvrdrgn is quick to answer pm's and she packed the MNF I bought from her
      really well!:) ...L337 packing skillz XD
      She also shipped him very fast and was very patiant with my payments! :D
    18. I commissioned two faceups from slvrdrgn, and I was absolutely thrilled with the results. Professional-quality all the way!! I have recently commissioned her for a third faceup, as well as painting the wings on my Wishel. I highly recommend her for an exquisite painting job and super-fast service!! :)
    19. Slvrdrgn commissioned two wigs from me, and was a great buyer! Fast payment, good communication. Thank you!
    20. slvrdrgn bought 2 MSD sized wigs from me (a black/blue and a blond one). I received the payment fast, and the communication was perfect.

Really nice and friendly buyer! Thank you so much <3