1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Smilga

Aug 30, 2010

1. Please, leave a feedback for me here. Thank you very much!

2. Smilga purchased two RealPuki wigs sewn by me. Thanks very much for nicest buyer, I would be happy to deal with her again. :) My best recommends!

3. Smilga bought a 4 inch wig from me and we had a very smooth transaction. I can fully recommend her as a buyer and we had such a great conversation throughout the whole transaction. Hugs & kisses, dear!

4. Smilga was my partner in RealPuki Christmas/Winter Swap. She was awesome partner, I was so happy with everything she had made and included in her swap package. The package also arrived in time. My best thanks and for sure recommends for this lovely person! :)

5. Smilga entered a Realpuki swap I hosted.

She sent her partner a nice gift and mailed it out on time. I would welcome her back to any swap I may host in the future.

6. I purchased a Realpuki Aki on layaway from Smilga who shipped him very quickly after I made the final payment, and though the US Postal service took a very long time to get him through customs he was packed beautifully and was in absolutely perfect condition!

Thank you so much Rasa!!!

7. Smilga bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

8. Smilga made a custom dress for my RealPuki, plus she sold me an existing outfit (dress+hat). They are absolutely gorgeous, both of them! Plus, the prices were very reasonable. Also, she went out of her way making sure I chose the right kind and color of thread for my custom order, even took pictures of the thread I selected. It was a pleasure doing business with her and I'm sure I'll order again from her in the future. On the personal level, she was so friendly and helpful - I would recommend anyone to do business with her!

9. Smilga made me 3 wonderful Real Puki hats for my Roro and they are truly great, fast communication, and a wonderful friendly person. I highly recommend, thanks again!

10. [​IMG]
      Introducing Rasa :)

I bought this outfit plus another rp outfit. We even named after her dressmaker! :)
      She is an incredible woman to do business with. You get to pick your colors and patterns. The work is unmatchable.
      Thank you Rasa, i will be buying more outfits.

11. Smilga does the most amazing work, she made a fantastic realpuki dress and hat for me. I was very picky about the colors and she was so sweet to wait for just the right color combination for me, looking until she could find what was suitable. I will definitely buy more outfits from her, this high quality of work is difficult to find. Thanks so much, Smilga!

12. I bought sleeping faceplate for RealPuki Tyni from Smilga, and she sent it to me instantly, in the most perfect condition, packaged carefully and beautifully. She took extra care to make sure it arrives safely. Thank you so much!!

13. Smilga organized a mini-group order from ForMyDoll, helping me order some great quality pre-order wigs. She spent lots of time and effort writing back and forth to FMD, making sure they understand our order and make just the right kind of wigs. She also shipped my wigs nearly instantly once they got to her. It was a pleasure to deal with her and a very easy order for me (because she did all the work), that resulted in great wigs! If she ever organizes a large group order on here, you'd be glad if you join: she'll take great care of you!

14. Smilga made my realpukis the most wonderful dress sets! Her work is just amazing and she is so patient to work with & cares about every little detail along the way. She is just a doll herself!

15. Smilga made a beautiful dress set for my Soso. The outfit was shipped very quickly and is amazing.

16. Smilga made the most beautiful dress for my Soso. She was super sweet and friendly. I would love to buy more dresses from her!

Thank you!

17. I bought four Realpuki hats from Smilga and I can't say enough good things about them! They are perfectly made and absolutely adorable, and she's such a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend!

18. Smilga purchased pukipuki dress crocheting by me. A very smooth transaction and pleasant conversation.
      Thank you! :)

19. I sold some wigs to this nice person and everything was perfect! Thank you so much :)
      Cheers,
      Mitsu

20. I bought a Lati Lea from Smilga and the transaction was wonderful. She's a fantastic seller! kept a great communication, doll was shipped quickly and arrived in good condition. It has been a pleasure to deal with her :)