1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Smiling Doll

May 24, 2007

1. Please leave feedback right here... :)

2. Smiling Doll makes wonderful face-ups, they are really pieces of art.

3. I love my El 'Dreaming Head'. :aheartbea
      Faceup is from Smiling Doll.:fangirl:

[​IMG]

4. I got my Saint back this weekend and I'M SO IN LOVE WITH HIM!

Smiling Doll did such a wonderful job! She also does very natural faceups very well! Another positive point is the fact, she does the faceups really quickly. No long waiting times! ^_^

Thank you so much!

5. She is a wonderful buyer and seller!
      She is very friendly and love her work.
      I love her Face ups!

6. Got my two dolls back from Smiling Doll yesterday, and they are simply stunning! Absolutely beautiful work, very good and friendly communication.
      If you want a beautiful and unique face up I can only recommend her :)

7. I commissioned Smiling Doll for a surprise faceup, and was utterly pleased. She really worked magic on my El! I never thought I would do anything with the open-eyed head, but she really proved me wrong! I highly reccomend her, and I will certainly be commissioning her again!

8. Smiling Doll is awesome! I asked her to do a faceup for my MNF Shiwoo and I couldn't be happier! She's friendly, professional, and talented.
      All in all, I highly recommend her:D

9. She is wonderful!
      I got my Mnf Shiwoo Elf back and I'm so in love with his face up. :D
      She does a really great job!! She does her work very quiek and conscientiously and she is a very friendly person.

Thank you so much... I really recommend her!

10. highly recommended!! she has great communication, never left me hanging on progress with my doll. she has an unique artistic expression and does wonderful work

11. I bought some clothes from Smiling Doll. Communication was friendly without problems, and I got my package fast.
      So, I recommend her and will be probably buying again. ^_^

12. Smilling Doll bought an outfit from me. Communication was good and she let me know when her payment would clear ^_^
      A+ buyer!! Thanks for letting me know it arrived safely :D

13. Smiling Doll bought a wig from me. Fast replies, prompt payment, and overall friendly. Thank you!

14. SmilingDoll did two face ups for me, and they turned out perfect! Shipping was quick and they were well packaged, thank you so much!

15. prompt payment, great buyer ^^

16. Brilliant faceup for my Nanuri07
      Prompt and friendly communication
      Thank you for everything :aheartbea

17. Smiling Doll bought a pair of milk+honey pants from me. She pays quickly and is super nice to deal with!
      Thanks a lot! :D

18. Bought a hoodie from me and paid right away, thanks so much! PLEASE ENJOY ^_^

19. Had my nanuri 07 and dark so elf both painted by Smiling Doll and both of them came out absolutely perfect! The shipping home came back uber quick and they were packaged really well.

20. I sent three heads over to her for face-ups and they came back looking more beautiful than ever. :D

During the proces she kept me well informed and respected my wishes. A good transaction all in all. :)