1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for smittee

Aug 29, 2010

1. Feedback for smittee

Leave any feedback for me here ~

2. smittee purchased some 18mm Steampunk eyes from me and was a pleasure to deal with , her messages were great, payment was quick and follow-up excellent.
      I would highly recommend her as a buyer! Thanks a bunch smittee. Hope to see you again

3. Bought a Tan Chalco from Smittee. Allowed me to do a layaway. Good communication, fast shipping. Everything was as stated.

4. I adopted Vega from Smittee. The communication was outstanding, the whole transaction went smoothly. It was a pleasure doing business and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Smittee again.

5. I bought the Soom Yrie girl from Smittee!
      Eveything went okay. She was really helpful and friendly.
      Hightly recommanded and wonderful woman here! ;)

6. Smittee recently bought a pair of Luts patent black heart pumps from me. She was lovely to deal with, paid very quickly and let me know when her shoes arrived. I would recommend her to everyone!

Thanks again, Smittee!

7. Smittee purchased a pair of luts shoes from me, she was very quick to pay and extremely friendly. I would love to do business again!