1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SmoteyMote

Oct 11, 2009

1. Bought a wonderful pair of MNF pants and couldn't fault anything, perfect, thankyou :D

2. SmoteyMote did a face-up on a MiniFee Siean head for me. She was VERY pleasant to work with and communication was great. The head turned out exactly like I wanted it. I wouldn't hesitate to do any transactions with her in the future. Thank you so much SmoteyMote.

Dustbunnie

3. Super super nice and very fast shipping. I purchased a reindeer sweater from her and she was really nice and patient with me.

4. Wonderful communication. Very patient and kind. Item was exactly as described and shown in the picture. I would not hesitate to do business again.

5. I just bought a pair of pants and capris from SmoteyMote and everything was wonderful and better than described! I highly recommend! A++++

6. I bought a pair of adorable FL MNF Rin Sheep Story fullset shoes from SmoteyMote. Perfect transaction! She was very fast to ship and the shoes arrived safe and sound - very securely packaged and even prettier in person. :D I would be delighted to work with her again! <3

7. I purchased a couple of pkf outfits from SmoteyMote. The transaction was smooth and I recommend her as a seller. Thanks! :)

8. SmokeyMote adopted DOD krot ARIE from me.
      Wonderful lady. Fast Payment. Great communication.
      THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!

9. Bought a PKF Dony from Smokey Mote. I purchased a girl with both face plates, and extra hands. She shipped fast and the doll was well packed with all her extras. Very happy with transaction.

10. I bought a Pukifee Juri 14 faceplate from SmoteyMote. She is very nice and really easy to communicate with. The faceplate was wrapped well and arrived quickly. I would definitely buy from her again in the future. Thanks for a great transaction!

11. I purchased a pair of MissMonsterMel BJD horns from SmoteyMote. They arrived safely, well-packed, and were just as described. I would happily do business with SmoteyMote again.

12. I was lucky enough to be able to purchase SmoteyMote's modded Soom Ai Hooves! The whole transaction was awesome. I had to request layaway terms and SmoteyMote was very accommodating. The hooves arrived quickly and well packaged and I'm so happy with my purchase. I would definitely buy from SmoteyMote again :)

13. I bought an outfit from SmoteyMote. It was shipped fast , packaged safely and is adorable! Great seller!

14. Purchased a sundress from SmoteyMote. Everything went perfectly smoothly!! A+

15. SmoteyMote bought my Cerisedolls Blue Ninon, it was a wonderful transaction. Smotey is very friendly to communicate with, paid straightaway and let me know as soon as ninon arrived. Highly recommended to all, thanks :)

16. I sold a Tiny delf centaur to Smoteymote. She paid quickly and was super friendly. I'd gladly do business with her again. :D

17. i bought a doll from smoteynote who sent it too france
      fast shipping perfect package and great communication
      soooo happy ^^ thanks a lot

18. SmoteyMote purchased a Dust Of Dolls Zouh from me, everything went smoothly, great communication!!! and let me knew when the little rabbit arrived safely.
      Highly recommend !!! thank you so much for everything, big huggies!

19. I payed Smoteymote for a Minifee face up on a tan skinned Minifee and I couldn't be more pleased by the face up. It is beautiful ! She worked with me and besides having a full schedule herself, still gave me exactly what I was wishing for. Thanks SO much !

20. I bought the YOSD Infinite Love set from SmoteyMote and I couldn't be happier! She shipped the item super fast and it is shiny like new!I am really looking forward to further sales and dolly talk, because SmoteyMote is a really lovely person! Thank you again!!
      :kitty2:aheartbea:kitty1