1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for snarerazi

Jul 21, 2009

1. I just purchased an Elfdoll 'Mir' Homme skin head from snarecrazi-san! She was super fast in shipping, contacted me throughout the transaction and packaged the head extremely well! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her----perfect transaction!!! She's a true asset to DoA!

Thanks again so much!!! God bless!

~Setsuna

2. RECOMMENDED SELLER
      I bought a doll head from snarecrazi. The transaction was very smooth and the head was shipped quickly. Thanks!

3. I did a partial trade with snarecrazi, my Spiritdoll body for money and an Oasisdoll Linglan head. The head was packaged safely and, wonky eyelashes aside (I'm changing them anyway, no worries~), I am very pleased with the whole transaction. Thanks~

4. Bought 2 shirts & jeans all in EID size from Snarerazi. They were clean, well packed and shipped fast. Very pleasant to deal with.

5. I bought a pair of SID sweatpants and a SID shirt from snarecrazi. The items were shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition. Thank you!

6. snarecrazi and I did a straight across trade one doll for another, im very happy with my end of the bargain and how well the trade went! great communication and very kind =)

7. I just did a trade with snarecrazi, my Topaz boy for her Beryl. She was pleasant to deal with, kept great communication and Beryl arrived safe and sound. Thanks so much!

8. Sold a Soom NS Chalco head to Snarecrazi, payment was super fast. Thanks!

9. Sold a Volks Ryoya on layaway to snarecrazi and it was a fantastic transaction. Prompt and friendly communicaton and kept up with timely payments. Would highly recommend doing transactions with her. Buy/sell with confidence. Enjoy your new boy! :)

10. bought a Elfdoll Aden head from snarecrazi, it was shipped very fast and arrived perfectly, thanks Snarecrazi!!

11. I recently purchased 3 Elfdoll heads (Mir, Won and Reminisce Wu) from snarecrazi-san!

She was super friendly and communicative throughout! She shipped the heads to me very quickly and they all arrived in perfect condition!! Great seller! Great prices!

Thanks again for several wonderful buying experiences!!! :hugs:

God bless!

Setsuna ^^ ​

12. Hello!;)
      Many thanks for the heads Topaz)
      Came quickly and in excellent condition!
      Just gave a wig and eyes. wonderful girl in communion!
      Polite and pleasant!
      I am very happy that you helped make my dream come true = *

13. Bought a Ryoya Konoe head from snarerazi. She was so pleasant to deal with. Kind and friendly. She sent Ryoya in a very secure way and shipped him exactly when she said she would.
      Highly recommended. Would definitely buy from her again. :)

14. I had a very smooth international transaction with this darling!!!I now have one of my grails thanks to her.

Communication was great! Item was well packed, and shipped out really fast!

I would love to have another transaction with her and would highly recommend her!

15. I bought a Volks SDGr Graffiti body from snarecrazi, it was a smooth transaction. Her communication was excellent. I was allowed to installment pay (even though I paid early). He arrived in good condition and was packaged carefully. Shipping was super-fast. I highly recommend and would not hesitate to buy from again. Thanks a lot. :)

16. I just bought a Volks Tsukasa body from snarecrazi, and it was a great transaction--very fast shipping, good communication, and super-careful packing! Many thanks; I'm thrilled to have this body for my new boy! :aheartbea

17. I got a Soom Chalco & wardrobe! from snarecrazi - transaction was awesome - she let me do a layaway & sent everything out very quickly & very securely packaged once payment was made! Great communication as well :D I'd definitely do business w/her again!

18. I participated in a Soom Gneiss split with snarecrazi. I was kept updated about my split items as soon as she found out from Soom about them. She has excellent communication and contacted me once again when the items arrived at her place. After making a payment, she sent my items quickly and securely! She's excellent to work with and I would LOVE to do business again with her if the opportunity ever arises again!

19. I participated in Snarecrazi's Soom Gneiss split. Everything went well and I love the parts I got. I would definitely join another split or GO that Snarecrazi ran.

20. I just got a Soom Gneiss body in a split with that snarecrazi was running. Communication was great and shipping was super fast. I would definately do business with her again. Thankyou!