1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for snarerazi

Jul 21, 2009

1. I got a Soom Gneiss outfit from Snarecrazi in a split....she was easy to communicate with and shipped my dress really fast. I highly recommend her and would definitely do a split with her again!
      Thanks so much!!!!

2. I participated in a split organised by snarecrazi. I was always kept well informed, was given several options regarding shipping and the goods arrived in perfect condition. I would definetely recommend snarecrazi as a great split leader. =)

3. I participated in a split for Soom Gneiss which organised by snarerazi. PM reply fast, good package and shipping fast. I would definetely recommend snarerazi as a great split leader. thank you.

4. I bought a doll head from snarecrazi. The transaction was very easy, no problem. Communication was excellent.
      I recommend this seller.
      Thank you!
      (I am RedLorna from Flickr)
      [h=1][/h]

5. I purchased a SOOM Gneiss head in NS. She can fast & safe with no problems. Thank you so much!

6. I bought a supergem body from snarecrazi!

The transaction was successful.
      The parcel was well packed and arrived without incident.

7. Bought a perfect Cherrydoll Dragon Hoodie from snarerazi. It I thought was a SD sized which would then be for my DT Hue. But when it arrived see it's big enough to actually fit one of my Bernards by Dollshe. SCORE!! Had hopes, but wanted it either way. Anyway well packed, shipped fast and was a great deal. Thanks for the great item & service.

8. Purchased a bunch of SOOM and Iple clothing from Snarecrazi, and she was great to work with. Very patient with all my questions:) Would buy from her again.

9. I bought an Iplehouse RealSkin Asa head from snarecrazi. The communication went perfectly and the head arrived unharmed and in good condition.

I will be happy to do business with snarecrazi again! :thumbup

10. Purchased some iplehouse boots from snarecrazi. Very pleasant transaction. +++++

11. I trade my two tinys against her Iplehouse Brahan and i´m really happy about my new tall boy. the doll hasn´t any flaws and arriving sound and safe my home.

12. I bought SDGou Yukinojo from snarerazi, she's very nice person to deal with^^ received the doll in great shape and well packed.

All in all, great transactions : )

Thank you very much!

13. I made a trade from snarecrazi (Kira Sd10 - 10th anniversary Volks) and everything went very well. She always answered my questions and was kind enough to accept this trade.
      A person honest and 100% reliable.

Thank you very much for everything, I'm very happy :)

14. Great seller!!! Super fast shipping and excellent communication, everything was perfect, she even held the item for me for a few days. It was a pleasure doing business with snarecrazi, thank you!!

15. bought a pair of SD pants from snarecrazi and everything was fantastic! thanks again!

16. Snarecrazi bought a Volks SD16 Megu head from me. Payment was done in full immediately, communication was wonderful, and she told me when her girl reached her. I am very happy that Megu has a good home now and highly recommend snarecrazi as a buyer. I'd definitely deal with her again. Thank you for the wonderful transaction!

17. Snarecrazi sold me 2 Rapa's Factory tinies. The dolls shipped promptly and in great condition.

18. I am leaving very positive feedback for snarecrazi. I purchased a switch HummingDolly boy body on layaway and could not ask for a better seller. She promptly answered my messages and not once was I wary of the transaction. The body arrived beautifully wrapped, it took awhile for me to finish unpacking it which was perfect! (: I would love to do business with her in the future!

19. Positive Feedback

I bought several pieces of SD clothing from snarecrazi. Communication was friendly, shipping was fast and everything arrived safely packed and exactly as described. Thanks so much!

20. I bought a Volks dd outfit from snarecrazi and am very happy with our transaction. Cute clean outfit and friendly communication. Yes I would do business with her again.