1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Snitter

Feb 8, 2007

1. Decided that I've been buying enough stuff on these boards that I should have a feedback thread!!! If I bought something from you or if I sold something to you....please put down a comment!!! Thanks! :aheartbea

2. Fabulous transaction...lots of really good communication too.

PamSD

3. Snitter is a lovely buyer- she bought a Tan El from me, arranged a layaway, and was then amazing and paid all in one go! ^_^

She is prompt, has great communication, and is generally lovely to deal with!

4. Sold my SD13 boots to Snitter, really nice person to deal with~ easy going : D

5. Sold some items to snitter. Payment was prompt and she was very patient with me through finals. Thanks so much ^_^

6. Very gratefull and sweet customer! Super polite, fast and flexible. A++!

7. I bought a SD sized backpack from Snitter. She communicates very well, quick to respond to pms and so polite. :D She even took pictures of the backpack with her DoT boy for me so I could see if it would look good on my Ducan.

Awesome seller! I recommend her.

8. I had a very pleasant transaction with Snitter. I purchased Shall's Fullset outfit from her; she was very friendly and communicative, flexible, and shipping was prompt. She is a total dear and I recommend her to everyone! ^_^

9. Very nice seller, and very great person would buy again =)

10. Snitter bought a modified pair of Luts BW hands from me ^_^ She paid quickly and kept good communication throughout the sale!
      Thanks hun, they're in the mail!~ :D

11. Snitter bought a wig from me and she was amazing! ; D awesome transaction~ prompt payment, excellent communication and friendly.
      Thank you ^^