1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for sno4wy

Jun 27, 2016

1. Please post your transaction feedback for me (sno4wy) here!

Thanks! :D

2. Sno4wy bought an iplehouse Victor from me and was a pleasure to deal with. :) She paid very quickly and let me know when he arrived. I highly recommend her!

3. Sno4wy purchased a pair of Minifee feet from me. Payment came super quick and she let me know as they got the package. Perfect transaction!

4. sno4wy bought a pair of MiniFee NS hooked feet from me.

Superb communication and veeeery quick payment.
      A buyer that was very easy and fun to work with, highly recommended! :)

5. I sold an antique doll armchair to sno4wy and the whole transaction couldn't be better. She responded quick to all my messages, was kind and really nice to talk to and send the payment immediately after we discussed shipping. She even let me know right away when the package arrived. I highly recommend her as a seller! :)

6. I purchased an Impldoll Idol head from snowy. She answered very quickly to all my questions, resulting in a speedy and satisfying experience. I would definitely buy from her again, and I highly recommend her to all. Thank you snowy!

7. I bought a hamster from sno4wy, he's adorable! Shipping was fast and she was very lovely to talk with! I'd recommend her to anyone! Thanks so much!

8. i did a trade with @sno4wy and i highly recommend her!!1 she responded quickly to emails. shared lots of pictures, and shipper promptly. every thing went smoothly and ideally! <3 thank you so much sno4wy ^_^

#8 MaryamDN, Oct 17, 2016
      Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
    9. I did a face-up commission for Sno4wy's Granado Uranus head.
      It was very pleasant and smooth conversation. Sno4wy was calm and considered even then the post-office lost the package with head and i started to panic. The package was found, face-up was done, sent again and successfully received. Well that ends well :)
      I will be glad to deal with sno4wy again)))))

10. Positive Feedback!

I sold 2 pairs of eyes to @sno4wy, who confirmed today that they received my sent package safe and sound. Was absolutely a dream to work with in terms of making this a smooth transaction.

Paid promptly via Pay Pal and communicated clearly and was responsive to messages.

I usually aim to ship packages in a timely manner, but due to inclement weather, there was a slight delay on my part to ship. Despite this, they were patient and understanding (of course, I included gifts for her their patience and we maintained communication).

Thank you again for your purchase. Please enjoy the eyes!

#10 AutumnSaleen, Nov 23, 2016
    11. Sold an outfit to Sno4wy and it was a super transaction.
      Will happily sell to again :)

#11 Twisty, Jan 18, 2017
    12. I purchased a Venitu head from sno4wy, it was a lovely transaction with no issues whatsoever. The head arrived packaged SUPER safely. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you! :D

#12 Kathryn, Feb 10, 2017
      Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
    13. I purchased a little bjd bird from sno4wy. It arrived super quick and safely packaged. Really good communication throughout.
      Thank you so much for such a pleasant transaction!

#13 Honeybee, Feb 16, 2017
      Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
    14. I bought a DZ Heavy Rain from sno4wy, and he's so cute! Shipping was super fast, wow! I'd recommend her to anyone! Thanks so much for pleasant transaction!

15. I had a super transaction for Dollshe fashion size Grant Phillipe. Handsome doll, great communication, smooth & quick transaction. Many thanks!

#15 cate in ca, May 24, 2017
      Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
    16. I sold @sno4wy a Minifee Lucywen Elf head and the transaction could not have gone smoother :) Lightening quick payment, great communication and an overall sweetheart to boot:D :thumbup:thumbup for this awesome buyer.
      ~Anthony

17. I bought from @sno4wy a Petit Gem from SOOM. She sent me the doll very quickly and the doll arrived very well packaged. She's a fantastic person, very friendly! I recommend her completely and I would repeat as buyer or seller.

Thank you so much !

18. Bought a Venitu from sno4wy. She kept me updated every step of the way and sent the doll out quickly. I'd definitely purchase from her again any time. Thank you! :)

19. I bought a lucywen sp head from sno4wy and transaction was great! She replied super fast, was very nice and promptly solved a little shipping problem :) the head was in perfect condition and well packed! I would totally reccomand her and do business with her again! :D

20. I bought a Fairyline body from sno4wy and everything went wonderfully! The body arrived yesterday and was just as described. Thanks again!